Origins: Super Smash Bros. (1999)

There was the villainous host, Master Hand.
He was born to host a tournament in a place called Battlefield. His dreams finally came true when he invented an invitation that has a logo on it.
After he sent it to 12 people, he made the Super Smash Bros. Tournament.
The first two invitations came to the Super Mario Bros., which are Mario and Luigi. They were eating Princess Peach's cake at the Mushroom Kingdom.
The next invitation went to Donkey Kong, who was eating some bananas.
The next invitation is for Link, who was defeating the Great Beast King Ganon.
The 5th invitation is for Samus Aran, who was defeating Ridley.
The 6th invitation went to Kirby, when he had to do something and save his friends.
The next invitation came to Fox McCloud, when the invitation came to the Arwing he pilots, he didn't know what it meant by a fighting game.
The next invitations were for Pikachu and Jigglypuff. When their Trainers were bringing out their Pokémon, Pikachu and Jigglypuff got an invitation.
The second final invitation went to Ness. When he woke up, he checked his mail, and then changed his clothes.
The final invitation went to Captain Falcon. When he was prepared to say his winning speech in the F-ZERO Tournament, he said that he got this letter.
The first person to arrive was Mario.
"Mamma mia... where am I?" Mario said.
Master Hand appeared.
"Welcome, Mario, to the Super Smash Bros. Tournament! I am Master Hand, and I am the host of this tournament." He said.
Donkey Kong came second.
"Hey Mario! Who's the white hand?"
"Oh hey DK! This is Master Hand, and he said that he's the host of the tournament."
The third person to arrive was Link.
"Aw man, this doesn't look like Hyrule!" Link said.
"Hey Link!" Mario said cheerfully.
"Hey Mario. Happy to be here." Link replied back.
As the other fighters came, Master Hand was teaching how this game works.
"Welcome everyone! I am Master Hand, and let me teach you all how this game works.
So, what is "Super Smash Bros."?
It's a brawling, battling, action-packed video game that features a varied roster of characters for four-player simultaneous melees!
When you hit an opponent, his or her damage meter builds up.
Next, this is the Damage Meter.
The number at the bottom of the TV, is the damage meter.
The more damage that builds up, the farther an opponent flies each time he or she gets hit!
Then, when you hit your opponent with a Forward/Side/Down Smash, they fly farther.
Soon, people are flying around like rockets.
And when you fly off the screen in any direction.
Finally, when you're flown off the screen, you lose a life.
Also, in some modes, each time you KO an opponent, you earn points.
As an example, you can fight for a mere two minutes in a competition to see who can shoot their opponents off-screen the most.
If you had to call it something, I'd say it's almost like a sport.
Alright, I think we're all good enough to follow the rules, let's begin the battle!
ROLL THE OPENING!"

After the tournament is over, everyone had a good party, and Mario said: "What if we do this next time, but with more people?"
Everyone agreed.
Finally everyone went back to their worlds, and they promised they'll meet again.
TO BE CONTINUED NEXT GAME...