Chapter 4: The unknown stalker

Unknown pov*

She was pretty, that pretty that everyone would've fuck her right in place.

I can't let this happen. Not in my life time.

She would be mine. But not yet, she is just a kid now.

"Are you still making plans about making her yours, Lord?" my petite servant maid uttered with her little mouth. Oh god it's getting annoying sometimes.

"Yeah, of course I am. She is that pretty. I can't let anyone touch her or else she will become a hooker. She is not born to be one. She is born to be mine and mine only." When she heard what i said she left the room.

I really do stalk her a lot. But it's a need.

Guys who has an eye on her might die. They dont deserve her. Only I do.

It's Thursday and she is still getting ready for school. The thing happened yesterday made me break my wall. He carried her to the nurse and was holding her hand for HOURS.

That's making me damn furious.

Everytime she tried to deal with guys I'm making them suffer in pain till they cant even beg. They don't deserve her. I DO.

But you know what? This time i'm going to make her suffer. Bad girls deserve punishments untill they learn their lessons. I'm going to make her fall in love with him and then kill him the night after they get close.

She must learn she is mine and I'm hers.

Its 7:57 she just got to the classroom and there she is approaching to Kai. Only how I hate him. He kept his dirty eyes on my little princess. My little baby.

Did i just heard right... she ASKED HIM on a freaking DATE? oh god this isn't happening.

You know what I must stay patient. Tomorrow he is dying, but today.. oh boy this may be fun.

It's 1:30, the school ended minute ago.

He was in the restroom, freshing him self up for my Starry. I went with the shadows next to him and I grabbed his collar.

"Be carefull with her, be carefull what you are saying to her, or else you might die this night. And I mean it" I said as I left the room.

I think I scared him a bit more than it had to be. But still he must learn his lesson. Starry is only mine.

Soon he approached to her. I was looking them from the corners of some trees.

They got in his car and drove away. I got thoughts if I should make it now, but no. It may risk my Starry life.

I must be patient. Just few more hours.

time skip*

No, No, no I can't be more patient. She hugged him seconds ago and now she is sleeping on his lap. No SHE is going to regret it and also he... You just wait.

Soon she had to go home. He drove her right away and now it's my time.

I called two of my assistants to make a car crash and after his car was totally destroyed I went to his car and he faded from the accident.

'Not a real accident of course.' my inner voice laughed. It felt nice at some points

I took him to my place and tied him in my basement. This guy is going to take what he deserves now.

I cut his ring finger off first, it felt right to be first.

He woke up with screams from the pain.

"Aah! Please stop, what did I do? Ahh" he cried out loud. I didnt answer.