Not a chapter, a notice

Hey everyone, thanks for supporting this story all the way from the beginning until now. This is an important notice so I don't want you to skip this. If you couldn't care less about this feel free to skip lol.

As I was saying, what's so important about it? Well I did try to make the new chapter but I can't, I feel like this story is so boring compared to the old one that I deleted in my old account.

Yes of course I feel like my grammar and my writing has improved, but the old one is much more interesting and longer, there are so many important parts that I skipped for the "spice" of this story, it's not like I don't want to add it. It's that I forgot about it.

I just realized it like idk it's been a long time since I've realized about it. At first, I just thought "why are the chapters so short? Did I miss some parts?" But I didn't think much about it back then. Then I realized, the parts that I forgot are the ones that can "spice" this story up..

UGHHH how can I forget about it.. if I don't, this story would be WAYY longer and interesting. Idk man I'm suck at this. It feels like my writing and grammar have improved, but the consequences of it is forgetting the important parts of the story. The world is against me/j

So there's definitely a high chance that I will discontinue this story or might delete it, again. I'm sorry for disappointing you guys but what can I do, rewrite this thing again? Nuh uh. I would rather make a new story that y'all can enjoy, yeah. Nowadays, I have caught PJSK (project sekai) into my interest. I might do a one-shot fic about my favorite ships. If y'all didn't know what PJSK is, check it out. It's really interesting.

And no, I don't leave tr fandom. I still love tr and it's the reason I went into writing fiction. Thanks to them I improved on my writing skills and grammar, maybe. It's just that I feel like this story is going downhill cause I don't have any ideas on what to do anymore. The interesting plot is gone so what should I do anyway.

Again I'm very sorry about this sudden short notice. I very much appreciate everyone's support for me, following, voting, and commenting in my story. I'll try my best to make the best decision for me and for you to enjoy. If I plan to discontinue this, just check the title. I'll write "discontinue" beside it. If I don't, you'll see me updating a new chapter.

That's all I want to say, I appreciate that you took your time to read this. Take care of your health physically and mentally, don't forget to eat, drink and exercise. Take a break from things that made you stressed out. Have a nice day from now on and enjoy your life while you can.