Late Nights

Infinite's POV

Nightflame hasn't returned yet at all, and Infinite was starting to get worried. Where is she? I thought she would be back soon, so where is she? Infinite thought. Infinite was worried that Nightflame could've gotten hurt, or worse.

But, infinite stayed where he was at, since Nightflame didn't want him to go outside at night. So, infinite was just laying on the couch, he was both bored and tired, and he had nothing to do. "Okay...Where does Nightflame keep the TV remote?" He said to himself, went found the TV remote and grabbed it.

Then, he found a family photo and he looked at it. So, Nightflame has a family... but, she lives alone. Did something happen to them? He thought to himself.

Infinite also wondered if Nightflame was always home late, but Nightflame did mention something about her not sleeping well. But, was Nightflame still hiding something or not? But, he didn't know.

Infinite was lost in his own thoughts that he didn't notice that someone came into the house, and tapped him on the shoulder, and he was about the punch them.

"W....Wait, infinite...It's me, Nightflame." Nightflame said, it was a good thing infinite stopped himself from hitting Nightflame."Nightflame, don't scare me like that." He said.

"Heh...Sorry, infinite. I didn't mean to scare you." Nightflame said, which infinite forgave her. And that was new to infinite, since someone had never been nice to him before.

"Ummm...Infinite, I have to tell you something." Nightflame said, now infinite was getting a little bit worried."What do you need to tell me?" Infinite asked Nightflame.

"Well...Don't get mad at me...But, I found your files...And medical records." Nightflame said, infinite didn't know what to say. She did what?! He thought to himself."Nightflame, why would you do that?!" Infinite said, and he didn't know have many things she found out about him.

"Well...I found out that...You have PTSD..." Nightflame said, infinite was surprised and a little angry. He actually thought that he could trust her, but he didn't know if he can trust her now."I thought I could trust you, Nightflame. But, I guess I was wrong about you." He said, not making eye contact with her.

"Infinite, I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean too..." Nightflame said, and she actually meant it, but infinite didn't know if he should forgive her or not."...I'm going to bed." He said, as he went back to his room, and he got in his bed. But, before he went to bed he heard Nightflame talking to herself.

Infinite didn't know what she was saying at all. I'm going to guess that she is talking to herself in old Norse again. He thought to himself, but after awhile he closed his eyes, and he finally fell asleep, think if he should forgive Nightflame or not.