Episode 1

It start of with a new year school after summer break in Seoul Hangul Literature University.

The hot summer which is both a negative and a positive phase for everyone including Kim Dahyun who is walking quietly into school with a deep frown on her face showing her messy states: a messy bun on her head, her crumple clothes, and specifically her untie shoes.

The small girl is walking inside the campus finding her classes; a guide map inside her hand. The hallway is quiet, yes. The class supposed to start at 7 a.m yet she came into school at 8 a.m and she's not alone-physically, her mother's cd of dissing her this morning is still as fresh as the water fountain she almost forgot to dodge.

Dahyun walked inside the class awkwardly; how could she not when all eyes stare at her like those pineapple sit naked in her kitchen.

Suddenly a cold voice interrupted her thoughts taking her breathe away with the way the person behind her looked at her coldly- not a random person but that person is the professor too.

"I think you are late, Miss Kim Dahyun." The alpha's cold voice reading her name on the paper board placed on the desk and Dahyun felt her blood rush up to her ears feeling embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry, professor..I had a little incident this morning."

Dahyun has always been the favorite student of every teachers since highschool; she's always been the perfect obedient student and a perfect classmate for her friends back in highschool but Dahyun doesn't feels comfortable with this new year college school at all, everyone seems to always mind their own business and some always judge others. Those pineapples eyes, that itchy lips that curl to gossip.

Especially her professor in front of her right now. A tall alpha with her broad shoulders- pale skin and the way her brown hair put into a neat bun hairstyle. The way the alpha standing so tall that Dahyun has to looked up to actually be face to face and not face to chest.

"I don't think an excuse like that will make me believe you, Miss Kim. And I hope this is the only day that you will be late to my class."

Dahyun shiverd slightly from the way the cold eyes dart everywhere on her face and the way it locked with her lips making Dahyun almost wanted to run.

"Please find your seat."

And so Dahyun did. She swears she almost stumble by the way her heart beating repeatedly in her chest.

Dahyun took a sit next to the alpha with a blond bang and a weird emo looking clothes.

"Are you okay?"- the girl asked quietly when the professor turned her back to write on the whiteboard.

"Yes..thank you for your concern."

Dahyun is actually thankful that her seat-mate talked to her first and not the other way around, Dahyun doesn't find herself to be the friendly friender person with what just happened, it's actually embarrassing for her.

"If I hear another word from you two, don't expect to step in my class ever again."

Wtf? Dahyun's mood is like a fire and this professor is like a gasoline to break her boundaries of emotions at this point. She never met any teachers nor professors to treat her like that.

Dahyun has always been a sharp tongue person with her sassy attitude that everyone like to tease. She doesn't hesitate to talk back at all.

"How about you just teach us the lessons and mind your own business instead?"

The girl next to her wide her eyes at Dahyun and mouth the what the fuck are you doing? But Dahyun is far too angry to care right now.

Everyone in class freaked out and the professor stopped on her track to make the eyes contact with Dahyun. The eyes contact that full of emotions that they can't describe.