14 ➡️ 13

14 ➡️ 13: That's strange

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

 *eyes open* ugh. It's so early. I reach my hand over to stop the alarm on my phone. Reluctantly, I get out of bed rubbing my eyes.  I swear waking up at 6:30 should be illegal. 

I go to my wardrobe to pick out my clothes for today. Hmmmm....what should I wear?

After about 5 minutes of thinking I go with flared jeans and a slightly cropped white tank but not too cropped that I'm breaking the dress code.

I start change it to my clothes for today and oh... that's strange. My top feels a lot bigger and looks a lot baggier. Maybe I'm just loosing weight? I think trying to shrug the thought of but... that doesn't make sense. I had Pizza Hut last night and definitely had a lot of slices as we ordered one of those long pizza's for the hole table. Then I start putting on my pants and they also feel and look a lot bigger and longer. It's fine. I'm probably just overreacting.  The pants feel like they're  going to fall down when I walk so I decided to put a belt round it. 

I use the toilet, brush my teeth, wash my fase then tie my hair up in a high ponytail and do my make up then head downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning mum." I say

"Good morning honey." She replies. If your wondering were my dad is he's at work. My mum goes to work after she drops Mila at nursery later this morning. 

 "Do you want cereal or waffles for breakfast?" Mum asks me as I sit down next to Evelyne.

"Cereal please." I reply. 

After breakfast, we (as in me, Evelyne and Noah) get in mum's car. I just scroll on TikTok until we arrive.

*car stops* I guess we're here. I get out the car and oh... Noah looks a lot taller. No big deal, he's probably just going through another growth spurt. 

I walk down to the high school, Evelyn walks to the middle school and Noah walks to the primary school. 

After less than 5 minutes of walking, I get to the high school. I see my boyfriend waiting for me.

"Morning Liv." He calls me.

 "Morning." I say catching up to him then giving him a light peck on the cheek. Wait... he also seems a lot taller, like I have to go on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek. I stand next to him and I just barely can see over his broad shoulder. You're just overthinking this Olivia. He is  probably just growing. I try to tell myself.

After hours of boring lessons. it's finally lunch, I walk in the lunch room and go to get my food. I decide on a salid,  a small lays salt crisp packet and some water. Then head straight towards my usual table. 

12 kids sit on that table: me, my best friend Maddy, my best friend bb, my boyfriend Alex, Allison (Ally for short) and Chelsea are both the most popular girls at school and prettiest but they can make or brake your high school reputation. Chase and Jake are also both very popular and Ally and Chelsea's boyfriend (Chase & Ally, Jake & Chelsea). Hazel and Luca  are a couple. Taylor is also really pretty and popular but she's kinder and single. And the last person on the table is Harrison  (harry for short) who's also on the basketball team with all the other boys on the table.

I go sit next to Alex and guess what... Ally sat on the opposite side next to me! I know I seem quite vain and insecure caring about being popular and that stuff but  I really think Ally starting to like me and that's good for my popularity.

After lunch, me and Maddy have a drama together so I stand up and start walking to her. Then I release ... we don't have a big height difference. Like it's seems like we're only 2.5 inches apart when really I'm 4 inches taller than her. That's so strange, first my clothes were baggy, then Noah was taller, then Alex was taller and now Maddy.  Am I overthinking this? Yes....probably....maybe..?

After school, I have such a bad headache. I had a small one all day but now it's really hurting. Like 9 out of 10 painful. my mum picks me up from school oh... she also seems taller. Still a lot shorter than me but definitely at least 2.5 inches taller. Wait that's what I guessed about with Maddy. That can't be possible. She can't grow anymore. Maybe she's wearing heels? I look down and nope she's not. That's strange.

I get in the car and once I arrive home I  head straight to my room then jump right on my bed feeling tired and dizzy from my headache then fall asleep...

Word count: 808

This book is temporarily discontinued as I need to write a lot more chapters for it and cannot commit to a updated schedule but it will be continued hopefully soon =)

For more info on this head to my book 'Sparkles book news' and click on the chapter 'TEMPORALLY DISCONTINUED...'