Breakfast

Samael's pov
Flashback

I couldn’t sleep at all last night, and I have an important meeting today. I also need to visit Mira’s exhibition. If I miss it, she will kill me. Mira and Alora are like my sisters, and it’s my duty to always be there for them. I think I need a coffee now because my head is hurting badly. I went out of the room. I could take the elevator, but I prefer to take the stairs because I wanted to check on Elysia. I arrived on the second floor and saw Alora and Rune going out of the door, maybe to make breakfast. I couldn’t miss this golden opportunity to take a closer look at my sleeping beauty. I went inside Elysia’s room, and she is in a deep slumber. Her face looks calm now, but when she wakes up, she will look the exact opposite. She is fierce, which is why I used to call her Flame. Yeah, used to. Now she is my qalbi.

I approached her bedside to admire her beauty. If temptation had a physical form, it would be her. Her face radiates a heavenly grace, yet it also evokes temptation. She is so extraordinary that I am compelled to worship every aspect of her, including her dark fucked up sides. She is my devotion and my personal paradise. I can never get enough of her presence. Initially, I came here with the intention to appreciate her peaceful slumber, but her figure in that revealing dress, showcasing her long legs, cleavage, and slender waist, enticed me. Not every woman can arouse me, but one glance at her face makes it difficult to restrain my inner desires. I desperately wish to possess her and leave a mark on her body and soul, so that everyone knows she belongs to me. Her beauty is irresistibly captivating and sinful, making it challenging for me to control myself around her. Right now, all I desire is to taste her luscious red lips, which are more delicious than any dessert in this world. I moved closer to her face and gently kissed her lips.

Fuck She tastes incredibly delicious. I would give up heaven to experience the sweetness of her lips over and over again. Her mouth is harsh yet her lips are so soft, just like Elysia herself. One kiss and I completely lost control. I found myself captivated by her beauty, from her neck to her collarbone and down to her milky cleavage. Allah created a true masterpiece in her, as she is undeniably beautiful. I couldn’t resist sucking on her neck and gently biting her collarbone and cleavage. She is perfection, she is like heaven itself. If a single kiss and some gentle bites can make me feel this way, I can only imagine how incredible it would be to have her beneath me, taking her in the most passionate and ruthless way possible. My thoughts were interrupted when I saw her opening her eyes. She woke up, and though my happiness was short-lived, I know that one day she will be mine and I will have the pleasure of enjoying her every day and night, without rest. She may get tired, but I will never stop showing her my love and desire.

Flashback Ended

After getting a taste of my personal paradise, my headache has vanished. However, my longing for her grows stronger each day, and I realize that it is not healthy for either of us. My infatuation is becoming dangerous for her. Currently, I am preparing to go to the office. As I come downstairs for breakfast, I notice Sohan embracing Alora, both of them in tears. Rune is smiling at them, while Elysia looks bored, as if this is a regular occurrence. Erel gazes at Alora with admiration. I need to talk to Erel about Alora. The only reason I agreed to help Erel is because he claims to genuinely love Alora and promises to do anything to win her back without breaking her heart again. Additionally, I cannot keep Erel away from his sister, and if Erel meets Elysia, Alora will be present as well. Erel looks at me and says…

Erel: Hey Sam good morning

Now everyone's attention is on me. Elysia is looking at me like she is thinking of 100 ways to give me a painful death

Samael: Good morning Erel.

Alora:Good morning Ray.Come have breakfast with us. I've made your favorite fruit Salad and egg omelette and avocado juice.