𝟎𝟑. born to be surburban...losers

⸝⸝₊ ┊in between
chapter three ‧₊˚ ⋅⩩

  ⸝⸝₊ ┊in between ♰ chapter three ♰ ‧₊˚ ⋅⩩

────── ♰ ──────

   ⁰︎⁰︎ °. • "DID YOU GUYS see Delmar's this morning?" Ned asked the group as the class got seated in the bleachers.

"You mean the giant building that got burnt down? No, definitely not," Maisie muttered as she finished tying her shoes. The coach still setting up the tv in front of the bleachers for another stupid video he was required to show from the state. Peter looked over his shoulder to look at her as she shrugged and sat back up. Her attention turned next her as MJ sat reading her book.

Maisie had no clue how she could always be reading, it was so loud in the gym. But to each their own, she supposes.

Peter and Ned went back to their own whispered conversation again as Maisie looked towards the doors when the rest of the students walked in.

"You've got to be kidding me," she sunk down into the bleachers as she saw Andrea walk out of the locker room. She already had her own group of friends, and of course it was with all the junior and senior girls. There was only one other sophomore in that group, Maisie recognized her from chemistry. "She's been in this school for three days, how does she already have her own posse?"

Peter and Ned looked over to Andrea and her group before watching as they walked over to their spot on the bleachers and stood their place on the steps up. Right in front of Maisie.

"Hi..." Maisie greeted slowly.

"Oh, is this the girl who got you in trouble?" One of the older girls teased as Maisie's eyes narrowed slowly. "You're Madison, right?"

"Definitely not," Maisie shook her head. Her arms were crossed over her chest as she leaned back against the bleacher behind her. Not everyone was in class yet, there was still room.

"You're the one who gave Andrea a detention."

"She doesn't have detention," Maisie corrected.

"That's not what she said," it's like she was trying to prove a point as Maisie sat up and gave them a sweet smile before repeating herself and the smile dropped.

"She does not have detention. Not sure you should be believing everything that comes out of her mouth," Maisie defended as Andrea kept her sneer on her the whole time. If the school never had a pack of snotty rich girls, they sure do now.