Chapter 13

Wonwoo saw Mingyu going upstairs with nayeon .

—" Excuse me, i'll be back ." Wonwoo excused the man who he was talking to .

—" Nayeon you wanna play with me hah , i'll send you to hell if you try to manipulate Mingyu. " a slight smirk appeared in Wonwoo's lips as he head to upstairs.

Other side Mingyu and Nayeon heard Footsteps.

—" You are done now someone is coming maybe it can be Wonwoo to." Nayeon tried to threat Mingyu but it's waste for her .

—" Aren't you now becoming overconfident. " Nayeon confused .

Mingyu cut his hand with that knife he was holding . nayeon's eyes widen. Mingyu put the knife in Nayeon's hand and hold his hand and strated to cry and the door opened reviling Wonwoo.

—"What the hell is happening here . " Nayeon flinched and dropped the knife .

—" I-I didn't do anything. "Nayeon take a few steps backward.

—" Omo Mingyu are you ok." Wonwoo ran to Mingyu .

Mrs. Jeon didn't saw Wonwoo and Mingyu for a while so she came to find them as she enter the room she's in shock to .

—" What is happening. And what are you doing here Nayeon ?" Mrs. Jeon didn't liked her . " Mingyu are you ok ? Did she do it to you ?" Mingyu didn't say anything just crying .

—" I didn't do anything. He cuted his hand himself . Wonwoo please believe me I didn't do anything. " Nayeon screams .

—" It-It hurts ." Mingyu looks at Wonwoo holding his bleeding hand . and then jungkook , Jeonghan and minghao came to the room as they heard screaming and other side Mr. Jeon and seungcheol managed the guests.

—" Jungkook call the police . Jeonghan hyung can you drive us to hospital ?" Wonwoo said and Jeonghan nodded.

—" Ah...I didn't do anything to him . He is psycho he cut himself. "

—" SHUT UP Nayeon. That's it , I told you to stay away from him . " Wonwoo said .

In a few minutes police arrested Nayeon . Wonwoo and Jeonghan took Mingyu to the hospital.

***

—" He is now ok you can take him home ." Dr. Said

—" Are you ok ?" Jeonghan asked hugging Mingyu .

—" Ah hyung it still hurts ."

—" Sorry baby , forgive mommy ." Jeonghan chuckled.

—" Hyunngg... I am not your baby ." Mingyu whined.

—" Ok let's go home and i'll drive ." Wonwoo head to the car .

—" So you cut yourself !" Jeonghan asked asked Mingyu in a serious expression.

—" So what can I do then ? If Wonwoo get to know about me being this psycho for him what will he think ."

—" Just try to say him . Maybe he'll love you to ." Jeonghan patted Mingyu's shoulder.

—" He loves me hyung . I heard him saying it ." Mingyu smiled as the thought of Wonwoo loving him .

—" Then tell him as soon as possible ." And they goes to car where Wonwoo was waiting for them.

***