prologue

So why am I here doc I have to get back to watching the Raptors.

Mr Grady you're here because one of my former assistants decided to make a dinosaur without my permission.

Okay so could you tell me what it is.

Sighs' yes from what we can tell it is comprised of a T-Rex velociraptor and a dodo.

What so you're telling me someone thought it was a good idea to add T-Rex velociraptor and a damn dodo together.

Yes Mr Grady as I said before this was made without my permission or a supervision. along with the fact it does have another Secret DNA strand that we can't figure out what it is.

So you want me to take care of it because it has Raptor DNA in it.

Yes Mr Grady that is the reason along with the fact that my former assistant Also made dodos mixed with a small amount raptor DNA.

Okay so if I'm getting this right I have to not only watch after a dodo-trex but also dodo Raptors.

Yes Mr Grady and it's about to hatch soon that's why I called you here. So could you please.

Owen then enters the room he sees multiple eggs shake stir and then.
And from those eggs come 10 baby dodos.And one that is vastly bigger and different than the rest that starts to crack

Crack crack crunch

We see one eye staring directly at Owens who stares back and sees a certain level of intelligence staring back at him. Once they break eye contact the dodo hybrid completely breaks out of its egg. And standing there at all is majestic Glory is a one foot tall t-rex with a Dodo beak with little wings with one opposable Talent at the top.

 And standing there at all is majestic Glory is a one foot tall t-rex with a Dodo beak with little wings with one opposable Talent at the top

( Imagine it as a baby )

Once it finally gets out of its egg it Roars in Victory and surprises both Dr Woo and Owen Grady by then Spitting a small plume of Fire.

A doc did you know it could breathe fire.

No Mr Grady I definitely did not know it could breathe fire.

Okay then I'll guess I'll introduce them to the Raptors along with the dodos

He goes to pick up one of the dodos the dodorex sees this and starts growling. Owen and notices and stops going for the dodo. then goes for the dodorex instead who has stopped growing at this point and calmly brushes his beak against Owen's hand Owen and pick some up and he falls asleep in his hands.