2.

"What do you mean someone stole from us?" confusion running through my mind.

He looks at me and lets out a small chuckle while grabbing his phone out and showing me a photo.

Three women, which look like your typical suburban mothers holding bags of cash while walking out of a grocery store.

I zoom in to see their faces and i grin at the photo in front me.

But what i don't get, is how they stole from me or how this has anything to do with me.
That's until i see what store they robbed.

Fine and Frugal.

"Fuck" i mutter under my breath, realising that's where the guys keep some of my cash stored in the back.

"Yeah so what we gonna do boss?" Jordan looks at me with desperation while his hands are rummaging through his pockets to find god knows what.

Without saying a word i pull out my pig P320 from the realm of my jeans and load it up.

"Know where they live?" i ask him with a straight face.

He nods and starts up the ignition.

As we're driving through an estate with big houses, kids playing in the front yards, happy smiles plastered across their small faces. I feel my lips curl into a gentle smile remembering how much of a happy child i used to be.

It's a nice summer day, the sun shining across with no clouds covering the light blue sky, i open the window to let the warm breeze hit my face. I let out a relaxed sigh while taking in the warmth on my face.

Before i wander off into my thoughts the car stops and Jordan looks at me. "This is one of the girls' house, her name is Elizabeth Boland."

I start laughing at the name he just provided.
"Elizabeth Boland" i say in a questionable tone while giggling.

"Well she's is in for quite a treat isn't she, J." I place my gun into a bag full of counterfeit cash and throw it over my back.

"Damn right she is boss." he grins before exiting his car.

I step out the car to view this woman's home, it's quite big, white exterior and beige curtains across the big windows. I see kids toys over her front yard.

Me and Jordan walk through the white back gate that was already open, making this that much easier.

The back gate to the garden was very wide. hibiscus and tulips of all kinds of colours planted around the edges and a big blue treehouse in the far right corner.

I stop to admire the sight before me, my mother's favourite flowers were tulips, white ones to be exact.

I miss her....

"Nice garden right?" Jordan looks at the back yard while putting on his black latex gloves, snapping me back to reality.

"Yeah, yeah it is, cmon less talking and get to open the door," i look back at him sternly with my hands on the bag filled with goodies for this woman.

As we both walk in the home of Elizabeth, I scan the open kitchen and living room to check if anyone's downstairs, while Jordan checks upstairs

"Free house boss!" he shouts from the top of the wide staircase.

"Great, now i have to wait for this bitch to come home."

"preferably not with her kids" i mutter under my breath for Jordan not to hear

4:22pm

As me and Jordan are still waiting for Elizabeth to come home while he catches me up on the gang.

I still remember the day that Jordan and his family took me in after my mother's death. I never opened up to anyone before , except for him. If not for his help i wouldn't be where i am today, rulling a gang.

At first it was all just an idea i had created, as we weren't really the best in school and didn't want to work as a doctor or some other typical bullshit.

I met some guys back in the day who were making counterfeit money and flipping it to real, along with other things too. Which now led me to having all the money and protection i could get, but most importantly having Jordan stick through it with me.

As i wander off in my mind , i'm rapidly brought back to reality as i hear the front door knob twist and door fly open.

I smirk at Jordan who equally does the same.

"Game time." i whisper