𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Ellis

I'm in love, I really am.

And I'm in love with two boys.

"I love you too." I said in unison with Elijah.

"I'm sorry that was so sudden." Tobias apologized as he slightly shifted with a nervous laugh.

"No, it's fine!" I protest, "But I love you too." I turn to Elijah a smirk, "I think I love you." I laugh a bit.

"Wow, I love you too."

"Joking, I love you idiot." I rolled my eyes and ruffled his hair. Which I knew irritated him.

He let out an annoyed groan as he pushes my hand away. I give him a small peck on the forehead, and he rolled his eye as his lips pulled into a smile.

-

I look at the clock and see it's 9:06 P.m. and that makes me sit up.

"It's time for me to leave." I said with a sigh as I stood up from the bed.

"Do you really?" Elijah groaned.

"Yea, but I'll be here early in the morning. I promise." I said before I waved them goodbye and left their room for mine.

I walk through the dem hallway until I find my room, the door is luckily unlocked and I go in. And damn is this place trashed.

It smells like cigarettes and Alcohol in here. My nose scrunches up from this smell. It makes my stomach turn with disgust.

I attempted to walk to my bed but, the bathroom door opens and I look, and it's none other than Tyler.

I turn my head and continue the path to my bed and sit down before I pull out my phone.

"So, how was your little outing?" He said as he walked into the room.

"Great." I said dully.

"You enjoy your boyfriends?"

"You enjoy your girlfriend?" I tilted my head a bit as I looked at him and he seemed shocked.
"You seem a bit stunned, are you alright?"

"How did you-"

"She's my friend, but she moved my
Freshman year. She works at a cafe. Not to mention she's going to be going to our school soon." I smirked as I raised a brow. I placed my phone on my bed as I let my legs hang off the bed.

"Is her name-"

"Carrie? Yes. And if I were you. I would leave me the hell alone. Not if you was me to tell her how you actually are?" I crossed my legs sofisticatedly with a smile.
Looking at his reaction amused me. I felt like I won something. Like I control him in one way or another.

"I'll-I'll tell the entire school that you're in a relationship with two guys!" He said, like he had the upper hand.

"And who are they going to believe? Me; a very popular guy, who's the top of all his classes. Not to mention, has been seen in a relationship with a girl. Or you; a guy who is only known for being my friend- ex-friend actually."

He stayed silent.

"Cat's got your tongue?"

"...And gotcha." He laughed, I was confused.