× prologue ×

There once was a girl named Lilly she was about 14 years old. Today was her birthday and her family left her alone. Her family was out of town to get Lilly a beautiful present. The problem with this was not that she was alone but that she has company.

A masked man broke into the house while Lilly unknowingly slept. The man grinned widely at the sight through his mask. The cold air brushed against Lilly's face as she slept. The man pulled her up by her arms and tied them to the pins in the wall. He tied her feet down to a pair of weights that were very heavy. She woke up to all the movement and saw it. a large tall man with a mask on stealing all the things in her home. Her family was always very wealthy so this was almost expected on any other night except this one.

She screeched in terror and tried to move her arms but couldn't. The man laughed maniacally at her and shoved a gag in her mouth. Hot tears tore down her cold cheeks to her chin. The man saw this and smiled sharpening a knife.

Gore coming up!!!!

The man first used his knife to gouge out her eyes. Next he took off her gag and swiftly shoved her eyes in her mouth. He then pressed the gag against her mouth and held her nose forcing her to swallow them. He let go of her nose and whipped her legs until she bled.

The man put another knife against her lips pressing slowly splitting her lips in half. Blood pooled down from her mouth as she coughed out more. The man used a box cutter to slide open her stomach and rip out her guts. He shoved money into her now empty corpse knowing that her family would have to take it out. He then cut open her skull and put a note inside as he hummed happily.

Gore over!!

The family arrived home several hours later unknowingly walking into a crime scene. The mother Lisa walked up the steps that were covered in slight dots of blood she became worried. "Lilly? Is everything alright I know we left for a while..." She stopped dead in her tracks in the hallway looking in disbelief.

The sight In front of her was her house wrecked and blood covering the hallway. As the lingering smell of metal reached Lisa's nose she dropped to her knees and scratched at the floor. "What did I do?!?" Lisa yelled as she grabbed her hair roughly. This alarmed the others making them hurriedly run to her. Her brother Jack was the next to see the horrible sight.

Her father Aaron followed behind jack. Aaron threw the closest thing he could to the floor. This just happened to be Lilly's favorite doll. Jack jumped back as the doll shattered making Lisa flinch. Lisa started shaking violently after this jack then scrambled for his phone and called the cops.