not a haunted house?

As the cops arrived at the house Lisa was in the kitchen near some paramedics. The paramedic told her to breathe and asked if she had an inhaler. Lisa said yes and grabbed it off the medicine shelf in the bathroom.

Meanwhile the police walk up the stairs and become alarmed at the sight but still enter the hallway where Lilly hangs. One person ran out of the room but everyone else wasn't going anywhere.the paramedics were done calming down the mom and walked up the stairs. They made it up to the police and inspected the body.

The lead paramedic said "dead for about 3 hours" while the others wrote it down. "The body was strung up before being tortured and slashed open." Lisa wails and greaves from downstairs as they continued speaking. "Cause of death is murder" the paramedic lowered her head and shook it slowly. The other people around her look to her with the word sending chills down many peoples spines.

After the inspection they all had tooken her body down and tied it to a table before sending it out to investigate. Her brother Jack protested and pleaded them not to but it happened anyway. Aaron was just staring off at a wall and crying obviously very unstable.