Chapter 51

Kripa's POV

I was about to go in my room when Bell rang and I went to open it.

I saw Yash. I pass him a blank look and left him. I  got in my room and he also came in.

"Kripa are you alright?" He asked

Wow ! I mean Wow.

I just hummed

"I am very hungry, I will go and have food"

I frown and my anger peaked "Food Food Food ! All the time food ! Do you even think about me Yash?"

He looked shocked "Kripa?"

"What Kripa? You said you are man of your words but you are not ! Not at all"

He took a step closer to me and I panting furiously "don't come near me, go to your FOOD ! It must be awaiting for you like ME!"

"Kripa Calmn down. Why are you shouting like this?"

"Oh" I chuckle sarcastically "You don't know? Wow"

I look away from him and he holds my shoulder but I move back. I am so angry at him.

"Kripa, tell me"

"Yash? Are you serious? Tell you ? when you know it ! I was waiting for you in the academy ! The whole time because you said you will pick me up !"

His mouth wide open now.

I fold my arms "You didn't even bother to pick up my call ! You didn't even bother to just tell me you wouldn't be able to pick me up"

"Kripa I" He took out his phone and looked at it.

"Shit" He said and closed his eyes

"Thank god Tavish dropped me"

He frown "You came with Tavish?"

"Yes ! It was so nice of him to drop me home or else my husband forgot to pick me up after giving hopes to me"

"It could have been dangerous Kripa! With him, you don't know him" He tried to argue

"I know him Well Yash"

"Kripa, he might be good but you don't know what must be in others mind"

I roll my eyes "I need to sleep"

He block my way "No let's complete this"

"No I don't want too, I am tired. Let me sleep"

I move away from him.

"Kripa you seriously want to fight with me?"

"I don't want to fight, Infact I don't want to do anything with you!" I said frustrated

I cover myself in the blanket and tears drop from my eyes. I wipe them off.

"Kripa" He touch my shoulder