Confused.

I looked EVERYWHERE!

How could that girl have driven my Bugatti Divo straight into this god-forsaken wasteland! I couldnt rap my mind around it.

The gaurds were simply staring at me, like the idiots they were. 'Well dont just STAND THERE! LOOK FOR HER!!!!!'

They buckled their heels, saluted and skipped out, eager to get away. Those fools! If my father finds out about this they'll all be dead! And I'll....

I'll........

'Actually, I wanted to skin you alive a few minutes ago, but now you look like you could use a hug. Come on.'

Wait what? Kira...

I blinked, and the captain of the gaurd stood in front of me.

I rolled my eyes. 'What?'

'It's the general sir. He wants to know what's taking so long. I didnt want to say anything without you knowing, so i put him on hold to speak with you.'

I shivered. I was still wearing my coat, and the swaeter wrap underneath. It was blazing outside, but i couldnt just let myself take it off. Definatley not now, when my father would look for any reason for weakness.

I nodded. 'Where?'

He gave me an old flip phone and i put it in the middle of my palm. As the man began to walk away, i peered at the phone. Should i tell him the truth?

'Hello!'

I breathed a sigh. 'Father.'

'Finally. What's the status with the girl. Ive been studying the GPS of your car, you still havent left Kansas.'

'Yes, father. It's the girl. She's a little, unreachable at the moment. I cant....'

'UNREACHABLE!'

I grimaced. 'Yes father.' a smile crossed my lips. 'She managed to drive my car out north. Bt she didnt follow one direction. And the car's dead, so we cant track it. Berry's gone as well. Were trying our best to...'

'Where did he go?'

'I think he chased the girl to her destination.'

'So he's with her now?'

'It's a hypothesis, but yes.'

A moment of silence, and a little bit of static, until 'Listen very closely.'

I furrow my brows. 'Okay...?'

'That kid...Berry. He's about 13 kilometres north-west from where your standing.'

I put on the compass on my phone and found my north-west. I didnt ask how he knew where we were. He probably imbedded tracking devices in our skin or something.

'You find her and get back to scheduale. It wont be long before the police finds out where you are. Hurry.'

CLICK.

The call ended.