2. The Outlander Who Caught The Wind

Hello my fellow Readers, Writers, Players, Travelers and welcome to the new chapter for my book.

I won't say much and say that please enjoy this new chapter!
-----------------------------------------------------

"Come on Aether. We need to get to the statue of the Seven fast!" Paimon shouted at him as he laughed a bit at her.

"Coming Paimon." Aether said as he jogged towards her.

He reached her shortly after before the two started to go together as he walked while she flew in the air. Soon they left the beach and were on a road before coming upon a cliff in front of them.

"Looks like you'll have to climb this Aether." Paimon said as she turned to him as he nodded to her.

She then floated to the top as he looked at the rock and focused on the jagged parts. He then jumped and grabbed onto one before launching himself up as he reached topside easily surprising Paimon a bit as he climbed on.

"Woah. You're really fast, Aether." Paimon said to him as she looked at him.

"Comes with the training. Now let's go, Paimon." Aether said to her as she nodded to him.

"Okay, let's take the route we planned! We're off to... a Statue of The Seven!" Paimon said excitedly as she flew a few foot forward.

Aether used this time to pluck the Sunsettia's  on the trees as he they disappeared before he followed her again.

"Which of The Seven are you looking for exactly?" Paimon asked as she turned to look at him.

"I'll have to actually find them to know that Paimon." Aether said to her with a smile.

"I guess you're right about that." Paimon said with a nod as she floated in front of him.

He walked behind her as he looked at the forest and the sky and smiled a bit.

"Hmm?" Paimon made a noise before she looked ahead at the ledge in the far distance as they have crossed a long distance.

She then flew forward towards the ledge as Aether looked at her reaction before he slowly increased his pace as well.

"Oh wowwwww!" Paimon said in wonder and awe as Aether reached her as well.

But his eyes also widened when he saw a beautiful scenery in front of him as he marveled at the large and beautiful place. He could see cliffs on the sides and large trees and forests, though none was too much as it was all balanced giving it a serene and awe inspiring view.

"Incredible." Aether said in surprise as he smiled at the scenery.

'This world is really quite beautiful.' Aether thought to himself as he saw the scenery.

The two took a few minutes to admire the scenery in front of them before they took their eyes off of it. Paimon looked at the lake before she pointed at it as he also looked in the direction. He saw a statue in the middle of the lake which caused his mind to click as he remembered what she had said before.

"That's a Statue of The Seven! Let's go!" Paimon said happily when she saw that before she flew on the path.

"Right." Aether said before he ran with her as he glanced at the statue and the terrain.

"There are a few of these statues scattered across the land to show The Seven's protection over the world. Among the seven gods, this god controls the wind." Paimon explained as she flew on the path as Aether ran behind her in a calm pace.

"The wind huh." Aether said as he looked at the statue.

He also took the time to watch his surroundings and take in the sights at the same time as he ran behind her. He also picked up some berries and fruits on the way as well.