3. Outlander Who Caught The Wind - Dragon and The Outrider

Hello my fellow Readers, Writers, Players, Travelers and welcome to the new chapter for my book.

I won't say much and say that please enjoy this new chapter!
--------------------------------------------------

Aether and Paimon were on their way to the city of Mondstadt but then a large shadow passed over them causing them to look upwards. The eyes of the two widened when they saw a large reptilian being flying through the sky as they looked at it.

"Wow! What is that!? There's something huge, in the sky!" Paimon said shocked.

"A dragon." Aether said as he looked at it.

The two watched as the dragon went to the forest in front of them as they watched it.

"Looks like it is headed towards the heart of the forest. We must proceed with caution." Paimon said as he nodded to her.

They made their way as they walked through the road before coming across two Hilichurls. Both of these monsters noticed them and got up and grabbed their weapons. Paimon immediately hid behind Aether as he watched the Hilichurls.

The two Hilichurls grabbed their wooden clubs and ran towards them with their clubs in hand as he just smirked

The two Hilichurls grabbed their wooden clubs and ran towards them with their clubs in hand as he just smirked. A White Iron Greatsword materialised in his hands as he held it and gathered Anemo around its blade as the Hilichurls almost reached them.

"Hurry Aether!" Paimon shrieked when she saw them closing in.

"Soaring Vortex!" Aether shouted as he slashed the claymore upwards.

The slash caused an upwards tornado to be formed in front of him as both of the Hilichurls were grabbed by it as they were pulled into it. The greatsword vanished from his hands before he created a ball of condensed Anemo before he threw it into the tornado.

The ball of Anemo went inside the tornado and exploded Anemo outwards while the tornado was pulling inwards. The two opposing forces crushed the Hilichurls a bit as they died and fell on the ground. He picked their masks up as he looked at them.

"Well, it looks like Paimon was worried for nothing." Paimon said as she let out a sigh of relief.

"I am quite strong,Paimon." Aether said as he started walking again.

He had gotten the greatsword from a chest as well and it has served him well. He is proficient in using many weapons, whether close quarters or long range so having a good variety was always good for him.

The two walked and reached the edge of the forest. They looked at each other before they entered the forest. They walked a good distance in as the two looked at the sights.

"Huh? Look at that!" Paimon said as she floated forward.

Aether followed her before the both of them looked from behind a tree. They watched as the very same dragon that they had seen before was now in the clearing in front of them.