Chapter 8

Over the next weeks, Charles tried his best to get over these feelings he had. He tried to ignore the butterflies in his stomach each time Attila smiled at him during rehearsals. But he couldn't...
He wanted him... so badly... Why Falk? Why was he the lucky one who ended up with Attila? What did he possess, that Charles did not?

Falk knew that Attila and Charles had talked things through and that the brothers were informed that him and Attila were dating.
At first, it seemed as though things went back to normal, but then, Charles acted even weirder than before. He seemed even more jealous than before, to the point where Falk was worried about his boyfriend. He knew that Attila loved him, and only him. Right? Attila didn't seem to have a problem talking about this with Charles. He didn't seem to mind having this deep of a conversation with someone else. He almost seemed to like talking to Charles like this.
Even if Attila was polyamorous, Falk didn't want to share. Attila was his and no one elses.

Attila wasn't sure. He loved Falk, a lot. But he also liked Charles. Not as a lover, but as a close friend. He didn't want anybody else but Falk, but it hurt him seeing Charles this miserable around him. He wanted things to go back to normal, but he felt guilty.
If he hadn't agreed with Matthew and Charles to join the band, he would've never met Falk, never caught feelings, never caused distress to Charles, everything would be fine and he'd still be in Bucharest. He felt like a failure, guilty for all this drama that he didn't want...