√×|Hashira|×√

Song: Crank that
By:Soulja boy

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

.Y/n=your name.
.L/n=last name.
.H/c=hair color.
.H/l=hair length.
.N/n=nickname.
.M/p/n=miss pronounced name.
.M/p/l=miss pronounced last name.

.Codex.
.in mind.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"God my head hurts like hellll...." I slowly open my eyes and see a person dressed in all black staring at me, "can you wake your friend up..?" He whispers to me clearly embarrassed, I nod but realized my arms are tied up, but all I have to do is say one word and he will wake up for sure... "Tanji." Right after that his eyes shot open, he looked like he wanted to say something but didn't. A voice that sounds strong to my ears suddenly speaks up, "Bummer. I heard he was a demon Slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but he is really drab looking compared to the lady." There was a lot going on at the moment, good here the sound of beads clicking together one and the other a loud voice erupts and I flinch slightly at it, "And now, We'll put these two on trial! I see!" All the voices were coming from behind me so I couldn't see them at the moment and I was just in too much pain to move maybe eventually I'll be able to. Tanjiro then speaks up, "W-who are t-these pe-" is the man in Black shoves tanjiros head into the gravel, "Hey watch it buddy that's my friend your hurting!" I whispered to him glaring at him. He clicks his tongue, "just who do you think is standing before you? We're in the presence of the hashira!"

"It would be better if I could see them-" the man rolls me over just so I can see tall people and make me feel bad about my height, "greatttttt." I think to myself when suddenly I recognizable voice plays in my ears, "This is the demon slayers headquarters. And you're about to be put on trial... Kamado Tanjiro, l/n y/n. And before we start the trial, why don't you explain the crime you've co-" same loud voice from a few minutes ago speaks up, "there is no need for a trial!"

Rengoku Kyojuro
Flame Hashira
"Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! We are within our rights to deal with them on our own! We're going to behead the both of them alongside the demon!"

(Y/n thoughts: now that I can actually see him he's a scrumptious man, he looks so cheerful he'd be an awesome guy to communicate with if he wasn't trying to kill me.)