જ •|Sword smith village|•જ

Song: Rollin'
By: Limp Bizkit

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

.Y/n=your name.
.L/n=last name.
.H/c=hair color.
.H/l=hair length.
.N/n=nickname.
.M/p/n=miss pronounced name.
.M/p/l=miss pronounced last name.

.Codex.

.in mind.

(A/n:Yes I did a small update on it, I was just fixing grammar errors!)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Before we decided to go, I made the decision to tell tengen and rengoku so they didn't show up in our same training spot like usual, "hey tengen, rengoku." They both perk up at my voice, "yes
y/n?" They both say at the same time, "I won't be going to training later, I am going to the sword Smith village for a new sword!" Rengoku puts a thumbs up, "Of course y/n!"  Tengen does his familiar pose, "as long as it's flashy like you!" I smile, "thank you guys for understanding!" Tengen nods, "no problem, any time! I'll tell my flamboyant wives as well." I nod, "see you guys later!" I run off to my mansion, grabbing everything that I need. And alerting all the kakushi but I will be back after a while.

Rui and enmu we're arguing, wile Kanae was mastering mining her own business, was drinking tea over in the corner looking out the window and yoriichi was making himself some food, when they had heard the news that I would be leaving for the swordsmith village. Yoriichi smiles and says, "there is a sword there... In an old robot that looks like me. Could you give it to Kamado? He could really use it.." I nod, "of course." Kanae smiles, "safe travels!" Rui runs up to me, "be safe..." Wile enmu crosses his arms. "I'll be back you guys, I promise!" I walked out waving at them as I leave.

And finally, I head back to the butterfly mansion with tanjiro, and I seem him at the front with two kakushi, the two of them shiver as I walk closer, I bow slightly, "sorry for being late..." The female one nods, "i-it's alright!" I tilt my head, "are you sure?" She nods quickly clearing her throat, "as the m-master has granted approval, I shall be guiding you there!" Tanjiro bows, "nice to meet you, I'm Kamado Tanjiro." And I bow as well, "I'm l/n y/n, it's a pleasure to be acquainted. I'd also like to thank you guys for being willing to take us." The male one speaks up, "a-as your guides, we cannot tell you our names. But I look forward to serving you guys..."