chapter 1

Tsunami was staring at herself in the mirror. she usually did not try to look pretty or anything like that. "but today is different" she thought putting on a pair of cerulean earrings and a pearl necklace. "hey Tsunami!" Anemone said from the other side of the room "should I wear the pearl, or the coral beaded bracelets?". "umm the pearl one...I think" Tsunami replied unsure. "Tsunami It's your wedding, you should choose!" Anemone said grinning. "ugh, Anemone It's your body-choose your own bracelets!" Tsunami replied rolling her eyes playfully at her sister.

Riptide fumbled with his cerulean earrings, trying very hard to put them on. "like this, see?" Qibli showed him. "you are really stressed about your wedding- huh Riptide?" Qibli said finally managing to poke the earrings in. Riptide rolled his eyes. for Qibli everything is fun even this. "at least I will be married to the most fierce and pretty dragon in pyrrhia once this is over" Riptide thought.

Queen coral and her sons were seated in more than half the seats. Akulet was lead flower-girl Webs was in the back, and the dragonets of destiny were right in the front. Clay and Peril were already married and were sitting together in the the front.