chapter 2

Tsunami was flying over sanctuary. She was glad that the summer vacation had started, since her job as principal of JMA keeps her away from Riptide. "This summer I'm gonna spend as much time as possible with him "she thought as she approached their home. 

Tsunami finally landed at a wooden lodge by a deep blue lake. "Tsunami your here!" Riptide said reaching out his wings for a hug which Tsunami playfully rejected. "I missed you too softie" she giggled smiling. Tsunami stepped into the living room and stretched out her talons on the rug. "I cannot wait to just relax and have fun together all summer, we could swim in the lake visit the others, or just be here." she said optimistically.

"About that, the Talons of Peace have kept me pretty busy while you were away and I'm afraid they wont stop keeping me busy" Riptide blurted like he was going to explode if he didn't.

what kind of work? The talons were soo mysterious about everything. Why did they have to take away Riptide from her? "That's okay we can do stuff together-just not all the time it's fine we can manage-although what kind of work could that be Riptide?" Tsunami replied although in truth she was mad at the Talons for ruining her dragonet and adult life.