Part 7

Close the door, no seriously there's people making out in there

"May I offer you some diaper pudding?" 

I stop walking next to Chris and Dalton, looking up to see what looks like some sort of chocolate inside a diaper, gross. 

"I'm good." Dalton tells the guy  questioningly, who walks away to some other people. 

"Seriously?" Dalton asks, turning to Chris, clearly not wanting to be here. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be here either, but I doubt this will be the last college party I'll be forced to go to. 

"Come on, quit your bitching and come here." 

From a couple of steps away, I see Chris grab Daltons shoulder to take a picture. 

I would go over to them, but my heads kind of spinning from all of the flashes and yelling going on. I've always had a thing about cameras, a fear. Ever since every picture taken of me would have shadows and figures in the background, things my mom would pass off as a glitch.

I get a stick feeling in my stomach, so I decide to walk inside heading to find a bathroom, only to have to push my way through about 100 either drunk or high half naked people to get to the stairs. 

After walking around upstairs looking for an empty room for a few minutes, I finally come across on open door with no sound coming from inside it. 

I push the door open fully and step inside, only to see that it isn't empty, a disturbed looking Dalton is stood facing away from me.

"Dalton?" I say, stepping further into the room. He jumps around clearly startled,

"Danny, where'd you go, I was just looking for you." 

"Oh, yeah. I needed the bathroom." 

Suddenly, I hear a noise coming from the bathroom, sounding like someone throwing up. Daltons head snaps over too,

"Right, maybe not this bathroom." he chuckles before walking over to open the door. 

"Hey man," he says to the person inside as stay a little behind him, "hey man you okay?"

"You need water, or something?" I ask looking over Daltons shoulder. 

"Make it stop," the guy in the toilet says, "make it stop." He looks up and I finally see his face, white eyes and he looks half... melted?