9[dance]9

SO

HELLO BITCHES

HOWYA DOING HUH

SHORTASS CHAPTER BUT HEY, DEAL WITH IT 

---

"Yes! Your right foot right there...." Hyunjin said as he took Felix's right leg and replaced it gently, doing all the steps for their dance routine that was due to a few days later. They had been redoing it over and over again, repeating the same things and fixing some stuff here and there.

Hyunjin spinned Felix's body, the younger dancing his way away from the older as he then went back and got picked up, Hyunjin's large hand holding his folded arm as well as his inner thigh that kept him from the ground.

They danced and chatted for a few more hours, laughing here and there whenever the other did something silly until Felix realized all these moments made him feel loved for the first time, love from a man.

"Hey hey what's wrong?" Hyunjin asked as he got closer to the younger, who had turned away from him, rubbing his eyes with his small fists.

"I... I don't know... Just- you care so much and you're a man. How can a man..." Felix said but ended up sniffling instead, again covering his face.

"You're a man to silly." Hyunjin said and smiled, trying to uncover the younger's face from the tiny hands.

"It's... I don't know, different? You're- you seem like you care about me. About anyone and everyone." Felix explained and Hyunjin brought him closer, hugging him tightly as he let the younger cry out.

"Daddy issues much hm?" Hyunjin sighed and rocked both their bodies from side to side, caressing the younger's head softly.

"Sorry..." Felix suddenly said in a soft tone, still sniffling as his hands wiped away the few lonely tears on his cheeks.

"Don't be Felix. It's totally okay." Hyunjin said and did his utter best to ignore the alluring scent the younger had let go all over the place, clearly teasing his alpha instincts.

Soon they left the dancing place and each went on with their days, not really talking much troughout it. Felix was walking home again, ignoring the loud noises coming from inside his house as he opened the door and immediately went upstairs, not bothering to say something to his yelling parents.

He threw his backpack on his desk chair and plopped into bed, ignoring the homework and assignments that probably needed to get finished.

-

HanCocka

Aah! NgH~ OoOh daddy!~

Buffucker

the fuck

HanCocka

i'm bored

sooo

might as well try to turn one of y'all on

Daddi.n

myeah.........

Bang(youinbed)Chan

babes

calm down will you

PervertInTheBuilding

let him be old man

Bang(youinbed)Chan