[2[important]2]

PLEASE READ!!!

In this story, there will be a LOT of bullshit.

As in, a lot of things won't make sense as in other omegaverse stories, I will add things that normally can't/ don't happen etc.

Underneath here, I have a few things explained that will be in the story, but aren't 'real' or in other stories, so y'all don't get confused.

ALSO, ALL these ideas and new things I add are MY OWN ideas, i've never seen them elsewhere, neither are they written elsewhere.

So let's start--> (I know it's A LOT to read, and you'll probably skip, but please do because otherwise you won't understand SHIT)

Monthly needings(or called mini heats/ruts)--> a thing like a small rut/heat that EVERYONE gets every months as a teenager (like a period), they will only feel the need to mate and nothing else like an actual heat/rut. If it's an omega, they will start to slick the closer they get to their presenting, but an alpha/ beta won't. Of course does no one know whether you're an omega/beta/alpha or not, because it isn't allowed to tell your pup about that if they slick. (bcuz then you alr know what you are/ gonna be)

Beta's can release pheromones--> beta's can release pheromones, only will these be really fainted. They do give off a special scent and possibility. (under here more inf.) so they're able to calm omegas/alphas down or other things, based off their ability.

Scent/pheromone abilities--> every person has a different scent, and a different ability. For example, dark woods and flowers will make someone calm and tired, while jasmine and musk will make them feel attracted to. They can release these pheromones of a command, unlike pheromones that they release while in rut/heat

Presenting Omega--> an omega will get an uterus when they present. This will be on their 18th birthday, when they present. In this time they will start slicking and producing milk because their body thinks/ prepares for a pup, even though it's just making a uterus and not a pup. This will hurt for about a week or more, and they'll be a little bloated afterwards because of the sudden 'filling' in their abdomen. They will also feel the need to protect their tummy, since their body(and mind) thinks a pup is going to be growing in there, even though it's (again) just the uterus. They of course know they aren't pregnant/ making a pup in their belly, but the urge to protect it is still there.

An alpha will be able to smell something 'off' with an omega if they are presenting as one/ will be. --> the omega's tummy will smell 'off' when they're close to presenting, aka, making a uterus. The alpha won't be attracted by it in any way, but it's also not  distracting or scurrying away ish.

I will probably add a tooonn of things the further I go into the story, but i'll make it known by saying it at the top of a chapter when it is, so you can come and check it out!!