Fuck you more often

CHAI POV

Danny quickly picks me up, heading towards my bed. He drops me onto my soft mattress and hovers over me. I watch as he studies every part of me, especially focusing on my exposed breasts. His eyes are low and his breath is long and deep. My nipples darken as they harden at the feeling of his heated gaze. Impatient, my legs wrap around him, pulling him closer to me. I go to suck on his neck but he pushes himself up with his left arm and wraps his right hand around my neck.

"You're really needy. Guess I need to fuck you more often." Danny whispers to me. He releases my neck and quickly begins sucking on my left boob while playin with my right nipple. Being sensitive to the simulation, I quickly become a moaning mess.

"Look at you. A begging slut and I've barely touched you." Danny nips at my boob before moving the little bites up my chest and up my neck.

"Please." I beg aching for more.

"Please what love?" Danny stops all movement and looks into my eyes. I groan in annoyance. I grab his face and pull him into a kiss, sucking his bottom lip into my mouth and tugging it. He groans in response. I kiss a path to his ear.

"You know what. So let's stop the games and make me scream your name already." I whisper in his ear. Danny lifts up off me and rips my panties off.

"So wet." Danny paused, dazed by my pussy. He goes and licks in between my folds making me squeal. 

"And sweet" Danny moves to pull his sweats down. His dick springs free, and without hesitation, Danny buries himself inside me.

"Fuck! Danny!" I scream out as he begins pounding into me. I claw into his bad, probably drawing blood. He groans in my ear, keeping his rhythm, making sure I feel every inch of his dick as he thrusts in me. My breath quickens as my orgasm approaches. Before I can get my release, Danny pulls out.

"Fuck!" I look at him annoyed. Danny smirks at me/ He then grabs my side and flip me onto my stomach. He pulls at my hips, pulling me up on all fours and pushes my back into an arch. In need of a release I begin to bother Danny.

"You know your dick game getting weaker." I start.

"Maybe I'll find someone at the party who'll know how to fuck me ri--UGH!" Danny shoves his dick back inside me without warning, thrusting at an inhuman pace.

"Shut the fuck up." He grunts.

"Tell me you're mine." I don't respond to his command too lost in the pleasure of him rearranging my insides.

"Say it slut or I'll stop fucking you" He slaps my ass hard, accompanying it with a harder thrusts into my pussy.

"Fuck....I'm yours.....Don't stop." Danny pushes into my arch as he slows is thrusts. Each coming thrust is now hard and deep. The sound of our skin, his grunts, and my moans is all that fills the room. It reeks of sex, but who care.

"Baby I'm close." I warn him as my pussy clenches around him.

"Me too." Danny's slow and deep thrust begin to get sloppier and sloppier until he thrusts his hardest in me, cumming inside. My orgasm explodes at this sensation and I scream at the feeling. Danny lays beside me as I collapse onto the bed. I look over at him as he gazes back. We continue to stare at each other as we catch our breath.

After a few minutes, Danny sits up before getting up to leave my room.

"Welp time to party."