Twitter (enemies to lovers)

Twitter is just normal names but the italics= private texts because im not bothered to edit imessages (e.g; yoko+bianca means its their private texts) also the *** means like a normal fan fic (3rd person view) idk how to explain it you will see my little pookie dookie lookie rookie bears 😊 be warned this is a very very very very very long fic/twitter thingy majig anyways enjoy my little baby wabies!!

EnidTheWolf: Enid

WednesdayAddams: Wednesday

VampyY0kz:Yoko

FishyBB: Bianca

BuzzBees: Eugene

BobRizz: Xavier

StonedASF: Ajax

TheBestHand:Thing(barely even there ibr)

EnidTheWolf: MY NEW ROOMMATE IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING BRO?! SHES ONLY BEEN HERE FOR WHAT LIKE THREE HOURS AND SHES MANAGED TO MAKE HALF OF THE ROOM EMO LOOKING AND SCARY!!!

VampyY0kz: damn didnt expect to be greeted to that when i open twitter...

FishyBB: Hi to you too!🙄

BuzzBees: what? Theres a new girl?

BobRizz: wdym shes kinda hot 😍

EnidTheWolf: 🤮🤮 NO FUCKING WAY XAVIER. SHES SUCH A BITCH DONT CALL HER HOT EVER AGAIN EW EW EW EW EW EW!!!!

VampyY0kz: OOO she didnt deny that she was hot??? Is she actually? 😏

FishyBB: youve got a gf Yoko you whore calm your horses

BobRizz: when you meet her you might want to break up with Divina😍❤️

EnidTheWolf: XAVIER PLEASE!!!! OKAY MAYBE SHES JUST A LITTLE ATTRACTIVE BUT HER STUPID ANNOYING PERSONALITY IS NOT!!! SHE LITERALLY TOLD ME SHE WANTED TO DIG ME IN A HOLE OR WHATEVER?!

VampyY0kz: Yo thats kinda hot tho...

FishyBB: I will be telling Divina you hoe

VampyYokz:NO NO IM SORRY IM JUST JOKING I LOVE MY GF SM SHE WILL KILL ME PLEASE!!!

BobRizz: Back off Yoko shes MINEEEEE UGHHH

StonedASF: damn dude Xavier 😨 i need to see who this girl is that got you so hooked 😭

—————

WednesdayAddams: Ive heard through another student i am being talked about in this application. Bad things, i hope.

BobRizz: my girl friend made it onto twitter im going to DIE.

WednesdayAddams: Do not refer to me as your girlfriend, random person. I do not appreciate being objectified by someone i dont even know. Also, girlfriend is one word, you imbecile.

EnidTheWolf: WOW AND NOW YOUR ON MY FUCKING TWITTER BRO. WHY ARE YOU EVERWHERE UGHHHHD DKEMXJS SHJDSNDKS EJSJDJD!!!

WednesdayAddams: You're.*

VampyY0kz:she is hot. NOT ENOUGH TO LESVE ME GORGDOUS PERFECT GIRKFRIEND THOUGJ BECAUSE SHES AMAIZNG AJD PERFECT AND NO ONE CAN REPLACE HER!!!!

FishyBB: Mhm shut that gob. But she was very good at fencing tday ig🙄  one person that actually beat me!

BuzzBees: Hello! I now know you are the girl who helped me with my bees today! You're a very kind soul! :)

WednesdayAddams: Thank you, Eugene was it? Your bees were very pleasant and just as kind as you.

EnidTheWolf: Wow Eugene you betrayer!!! :(

VampyY0kz:LOLLL its okay E 😭😭😭

—————