𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚!

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞!"

- Toy-Box

The grass was glistening under the shades of apple trees. The sun was high up in the sky, with a soft breeze in the summer-like breeze in the air. Sounds of footsteps crunched on the late fallen.  leave. A pony murmuring a song. She'd stop out of nowhere.

'Oh, looks like I've been here before!' before turning around to take her leave but ended up singing a song attracting the pony village's attention.

"Come on and Smi- AHH!" She finished leaving every pony flabbergasted while getting sucked into a portal. Falling onto a burgundy-haired boy "ACK!".

𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

'Where am I why does that boy look funny, and why does my body looks different, and wh- okay enough talk pinkie get serious!'  "Hey, Who are you and where am I!" "Huh, what that-" As she saw a ball coming towards her with ease she easily kicked it. Turning around to see shocked faces. "OOH, are we playing ball I love to play ball!"

𝗬𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

'Who-No what is she..? she just came out of nowhere and kicked THE BALL!?' I looked and Miss Tamayo and she looked at me with the same look just pure confusion. Then she answered "OOH, are we playing ball I love to play ball!" Seriously, what the hell?

𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

'Everyone is silent now..? Boring... I'd get up and then hop my way out of the situation leaving everyone flabbergasted and humming while on my way to....Hmm, I don't know I should go back to ask the 'weird' people for directions I came back to see the previous weird-looking creatures dead on the floor...

𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

'Oh, she's back as I made my way toward her she just looked at me curiously. Then  screamed.'

                        YES 1ST CHAPTER DONE!! Sorry for short one updating tmrw about my love interest see you make sure to check out my other fanfic!

(359 words Used.)

)