𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚!

"Because I'm happy Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth!"

- Pharrell Williams

|This means jappanese| |This means english|

"Caw, caw! south- southeast! south-southeast! south- southeast! Your next location is south-southeast!" tanjiro's bird crow yelled, Tanjiro with a pink-haired girl on his back walking quietly to his destination

"I heard you you don't have to keep quacking at me, this girl is asleep!" tanjiro's bird flew closer to him, Tanjiro avoided the bird "Im begging you!"  

"I got the message, so---" Tanjiro gasped as the pink-haired girl grabbed the crow.

"Hiya, birdie do you mind if you could be quiet a little I'm trying to sleep here!" before throwing the crow into the air.

Tanjiro continued walking not knowing what she said.

"PLEASE!!" someone yelled loudly making the two of them, also the bird jump. "Please! Please! Please! Please! marry me! I could die any day, you know! please, marry me so I won't die! please, I'm begging you!" 

The pink-haired girl blinked a little making sure she wasn't daydreaming like she does all the time "What's he doing? What on earth?" tanjiro said surprised as he saw a yellow boy on his knees begging for a woman to marry him.

'who, on pony-earth is that?' the pink-haired girl thought confused. 'Oh, my pinkie senses! his name...is... Zenitsu? meh.' pinkie sighed. 'Being bored is the worst! might as well sit here.. Bored!'

Suddenly a sparrow flew over to the red-haired, boy chirping A LOT. "Mhm yes. Uh?" the boy seemed confused even more due to the sparrow 'talking' to him.

"So that's it got it! okay, I'll help!" Tanjiro said making the bird 'sigh' somehow. "Wait, here miss!" Tanjiro said as he looked at the girl then he'd signal her to stay here since he probably knew he couldn't understand her.

'Oh stay here..Ugh how boring can this be..!?' she'd nod "I'm beggi-" he was cut off by his haori was pulled "Hey, why are you making a scene in the middle of the road? she's not interested in you! also, you're stressing your bird out!." 

"Wait...That uniform aren't you that guy from the Final selection?" Zenitsu said as he realized who the red-haired boy was, his eyes went wide.

"Don't go pretending like we know each other when we don't get it?!" Tanjiro said with a hint of anger. "EHHH??? but we've met, remember? we've met before! don't get angry at me when you're the one with a terrible memory!" Zenitsu yelled back.

it was quiet only for a moment until the boy let go of his haori, making the yellowed-haired boy fall onto the dirty ground. "You should be okay now, you can head home now without any worries," Tanjiro said to the girl, making sure she was okay.

"I will, thank you very much!" the lady bowed and then got up.

'Awh, he's nice he reminds me of fluttershy...I miss them.'

The pink-haired girl walked over to the red-haired boy, catching his attention "Miss I told you---"

(TIME-SKIP)

"Why'd you get in my way? this had nothing--" Zenitsu suddenly stopped talking making Tanjiro confused, Tnajiro looked next to him and saw the pink-haired girl. 

"AN ANGEL HAS AN ANGEL COME TO MARRY ME? A LITERALLY GODDES?!" He screamed, immediately jumping onto me while I giggled.

"whoa, ah!" almost hitting my head on the concrete. I started squirming around trying to get him off.

"MARRY ME, PLEASE!"  he yelled tears coming down his face, again. "STOP, SHE CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND YOU" I just sighed.

(TIME SKIP IM SORRY)

"My name is tanjiro and the girl's name is..Who're you miss?" 'lemme just bring out my translator in my head hmm..Oh, he asked for my name lemme just say it in Japanese...' "Pinkie pie oh, and don't worry I had a translator so don't ask!" I giggled loudly. The two boys looked at each other and shrugged.

(TIME SKIP AGAIN HOE😍🥰😘)

"Hmm, Oh I know wait..I don't" she open the door  to see nothing but a boar face "EEEK!" she screamed "WHAT THE IN THE FLIP FLOP PRINCESSES CELSTIA IS THAT IS THAT!?" She yelled in pure horror as she saw an boar face.

"Hehe You look funny!" She felled on the floor and laughed loudly

"Hah, what did you say about my mask?" Inosuke huffed, turning around just to see her laughing. "are you laughing at me? YOU WANNA FIGHT!?"

"Hm does he not know i understand him or..?" She got up curiosly looking at him.

"No, i understand you just FINE" pinkie backed up in shock. "Huah!? you speak english!?" She yelled still shocked.

"Of course I do, I'm lord inosuke!" they just stared at each other for a momment. "Ooh, is this roleplay? can I before evil minion then!?" he just stared before anwsering.

"Of course! HOP ON MY BACK AND LETS GO!" she gasped and then happliy hoped on his back "Yippie!" 'now this is what i call fun!' pinkie suddenly yelped when he ran at inhumanly pace.

   Tashio Secrets:

Tanjiro and Zenitsu mostly fights over you sometimes.

Shinobu has seen you before in town.

Might not be updating tmorrow bbgs BUH BYE <3

words used (851 words)