Chapter 1

The memories came rushing back to Henry as he stood on the newly restored Tracy Island. He had always felt a strong connection to this place, but it wasn't until now, when he remembered being Virgil Tracy in a past life, that everything made sense. And he wasn't the only one. Ray, also known as Captain Man, remembered being Jeff Tracy, the leader of the original Thunderbirds team. This all came as a shock to them both, but they knew they had to move forward with this new knowledge.

Bernadette, Ray's daughter-in-law and also known as the new Jeff Tracy, had no idea that her husband's past life memories had resurfaced. She had restarted International Rescue after years of being shut down and had even created new Thunderbird vehicles to keep up with the ever-changing world. She also held a secret of her own, as she was the original MMPR Pink Ranger, well-versed in handling any crisis that came her way.

It wasn't long before Ray and Henry's memories were confirmed by their children. Max Thunderman, Alan Tracy in his past life, remembered being a part of the Thunderbird 2 team, while Conner, Trent, and Ollie, known as the Red dino thunder , White dino thunder and Blue Dino fury aka Power Rangers, also remembered being a part of the Tracy family. And as for Bernadette's children, Virginia, Vigil Rose, Bose, Tommy, and Virgil Jr, they inherited their parents' roles as pilots of the now-modernized Thunderbird vehicles.

As they were discussing their newfound memories, the Hood, their greatest enemy, attacked the new base of International Rescue. Bernadette wasted no time and jumped into action, stopping the Hood with the help of her family and the newly formed Thunderbirds team. It was clear that they all had a special connection, both in this life and their past lives.

With the Hood finally defeated, the Tracy family and their extended team of Thunderbirds settled into their new role as protectors of the world. Bernadette, being the Thunderbird 6 pilot and having a deep understanding of the original Thunderbirds, guided them through their missions and taught them everything she knew. And as they worked together, with their past lives intertwined, they knew that they were truly meant for this purpose.
End of chapter 1