Chapter 5

It was a beautiful day on Tracy Island. The sun was shining and the Tracy brothers were gathered together for a special mission. They all looked ready and determined, in their respective Thunderbirds. Henry Hart aka Virgil Tracy was in Original Thunderbird 2, Max Thunder man aka Alan Tracy in Original Thunderbird 3, Trent Mercer aka Gordon Tracy in Original Thunderbird 4, Conner McKnight aka Scott Tracy in Original Thunderbird 1 and Ollie aka John Tracy in Original Thunderbird 5.

As they were about to embark on their mission, they stopped to talk to their brother Virgil. He was happily married to Bernadette Winder Tracy aka mmpr pink, and they had four children together. Virginia was in New Thunderbird 1, Vigil Rose Tracy in New Thunderbird 2, Bose Tracy in Thunderbird 3, Tommy Tracy in New Thunderbird 4 and Virgil Jr. Tracy in New Thunderbird 5. The Tracy brothers were proud uncles and always made time for their nieces and nephews.

But that wasn't all, as they also talked to their brother-in-law Scott's wife Krista, Gordon's wife Kira, Alan's wife Tintin and John's wife Amelia. They were like one big family, always supporting and helping each other.

Now, their mission was a serious one. They had received intel that the Hood had set up a secret business on the moon. And it was up to the Thunderbirds to check it out and put a stop to it.

As they reached the moon, they were greeted by Brains, Lady Penelope, and Parker – who were also part of the original Thunderbirds team. They were happy to have their friends and fellow team members alongside them.

After thorough investigation, they found the Hood's secret business – an illegal space mining operation. With their advanced technology and teamwork, the Thunderbirds were able to shut it down and bring the Hood to justice.

As they were returning to Tracy Island, they received some amazing news – Ray Manchester aka Captain Man, aka Jeff Tracy, the father of the Tracy brothers, was getting married to Lady Penelope. It was a beautiful day and everyone celebrated their union, while also being proud of the Thunderbirds for successfully completing their mission.

The Tracy brothers, along with their new Thunderbirds team, had once again proven that nothing could stop them when they worked together. And with their family and friends by their side, they were ready to face any challenge that came their way.
End of chapter 5