01.

She couldn't believe the moment she saw land. It was absolutely terrifying. After two months where everything she woke up to was the vast sea, the most beautiful view in the entire world, she was back on land. And the reality the moment lived in there, left here petrified.

As the boat approached, she could see hands waving in their direction. Parents waiting for her children. Friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, even animals. God, how she missed her Ghost, and her Lady.

In the middle of everything, she was happy. She had her parents waiting for her. She was going back home, where she grew up before leaving to a big city. She was grateful for everything. But there was one piece missing. An important one.

"Don't you dare get lost in that big blue ocean!" She chuckled shaking her head. "You're coming back to us after all, don't you dare be late!"

"I promise I won't aunt Miranda."

"Unless there's a big fish over there and the boat is eaten up."

"Jeremy!" She chanted with her cousin. The two shared a look before falling into an embrace.

"God, I'll miss you!" The brunette cousin expressed in a grasp.

"It's not like you two live together. Not even in the same city, so..."

"Shut up!" The two girls repeat looking at him.

"Jeremy and the hability to ruin the moment." Her father commented and got everyone chuckling. The enormous sound of the boat announcing it was time to go was heard.

"Well, keep contact, will you my love?"

"Yes mom."

"And don't forget to check your blood. Can't have your diabetes uncontrolled while you're away from us!"

"Yes uncle Grayson," she snorted being embraced by him.

Eventually it happened to the whole family. When she was about to enter, she heard her cousin scream for her.

Looking back, Elena had a smile on her face, mouthing an "I miss you already!"

She opened her eyes, realizing this was not happening again. They wouldn't be there to receive her.

"Amelie?" She heard the voice she missed so much. Looking around the crowd, she spotted a blonde woman waving and smiling at her. By her side, the man held a hand as well. Behind the smiles there were sadness.

"Are you guys ready to go home?" The official spoke up in a excited voice.

Not quite.

But the moment she look back at the sea, her eyes went to the sky. And silently, she thanked God. Her parents were there to receive her.

What a blessing it is.

The warm embrace as she walked on land was the most comfortable place in the world. No words, just love. And hope everything would be okay, although different.

The parents had tears in their eyes.

"Let's go home?" The father asked with a lump in his throat.

The three walked silently to the car.

"Hey..." she heard her father calling and stared at him while in the arms of her mother. He looked at her with a deep sigh. "We're so proud to have you."

And that was worth her 17 years alive.