02.

Introducing:

Phoebe Tonkin as Hayley

Alisha Boe as Andrea

Amelie was sitting with her friends, Andrea and Hayley, for her last day in London. Coincidentally, Hayley was also leaving. She found it odd, the girl went there just for one year, and they immediately became close enough to say they trust each other everything.

"You really should keep your studies..." Andrea mentioned, as reading her mind.

Hayley rolled her eyes taking another sip of her beer. She was the opposite of Amelie and Andrea. Both girls were completely well behaved, disciplined and cautious. Hayley was different.

According to what she mentioned to Amelie specifically, she had been abandoned by her adoptive family, and was in a massive search for her real parents and what happened to them. Hayley never told anyone but Amelie about her past, she wasn't very well with everyone knowing everything about her.

"It is what it is. I'm not a school girl. I'm different."

Amelie and Andrea shared a look, they both were aware that Hayley never took an interest for the real world, but for her own struggles and past.

"Where are you going anyway? I mean... I can talk to my parents. You could stay with us in Mystic Falls, until you had it all figured out."

"I have, Amelie. I truly have." She assured the friend smiling. "You don't have to worry about me. I'll be with people who took care of me... And just enjoying the world."

What a lie.

"What about the money?" Andrea asked as if she was having a "gotcha moment".

"I worked my ass. And as I said," she chuckled pointing a finger to the friend. "I have friends."

Andrea rolled her eyes and wave her hands in surrender. Hayley stared at the brunette friend, with an unreadable expression. Amelia noticed that and raised an eyebrow.