[confronting]

"I am dead" yoongi was so freaking panicking right now

*mobile ringing*

"I am just on the way jungk-"

"Stop your car"

"Huh?"

"I said stop your car dammit!" Jungkook's voice came super angry.

Yoongi immediately stopped the car then instantly there was another car behind him stopped.

"I am behind you, leave your car here, lock it and come into mine! Quick"

This time yoongi immediately did as he was told not wanting to make jungkook more angry.

He went to jungkook's car and opened the front passenger seat door and a fuming jungkook was there.

He sat down and buckled his seat belt then drove back home.

Yoongi was sweating badly knowing what is going to happen at home. He was so panicking from inside that his whole face went so pale.

By each passing second, yoongi was feeling his chest tightening and tightening.
"S-stop the car!"

Jungkook looked towards him and instantly stopped the car at side.
"Have water" he gave him a water bottle.

Yoongi drank few sips and closed his eyes taking deep breaths.

"Good?" Jungkook asked

Yoongi's eyes went teary, he sobbed. The amount of fear in his eyes made him cry out loud.

"You are behaving like I will kill her right there, it just happened in anger once hyung! Come here" jungkook was so concerned that he just unbuckled yoongi's seat beat and pulled his arm.

Yoongi couldn't understand what he is trying to do but then he was pulled hardly by jungkook who made him sit on his lap.
"J-jungk-"

"Shh! You sound like you are going to pass out any soon" jungkook sighed embracing him gently in his arms and rubbing his back.