Mafia

What? Revolver and gunshots.What's actually happening here. I tried to move outside the room but it was locked from outside

After 15 minutes the firing finally stopped, I looked out of the big window , there was no guards in down there. It's the best time to run away from here .

I took the bedsheet and curtains and made a rope of them and throwed them down and then climbed on it and within few minutes I was finally in the garden. I peeked from the bushes there were guards on both front and back gate if this mansion.
But then my eyes falled on another door in corner of the garden. I opened it quietly, it leads to a jungle like place, yeah afterall Khurana Mansion is at the side areas, jungle side areas of the city but who cares. I ran from there into the jungle.

After 30 minutes.

It's been half an hour, I'm just walking here , now I'm too tired but I need to escape this place as fast as possible so I again started walking and after 15 minutes I finally found the highway.
But I don't in which direction  I should go, so I started moving towards the west . After 25 minutes here in highway ,I saw a black car with black gas coming towards me, so I stopped and started asking for lift, and it stopped infront of me but when the window roll down,I was doomed,it was Anurag inside it and horror was written on his face. I tried to run again but he caught my wrist and pulled me inside the car .

I do...- I was cutted off when he pointed gun at my forhead

Just shut up, you don't know who I am bella, so don't play with me otherwise you would regret.And about running away you would get a nice lesson today.- Anurag

The whole ride he was just clenching his jaws and was looking too much scary.I think I did wrong by running away and now I think he's not the Anurag I know. I'm very terrified and scared now.

Soon we were in Khurana Mansion ,he just dragged me by my wrist to the basement of the mansion.

As soon as I reach there, I can smell rotten blood and hear sounds of mices everywhere. He dragged me to a room in the basement where a man was tied with rope and his guards along with that anime guy Vishal was there. All of them were having an emotionless face.WTF is happening here.

Anurag then left me and said pointing to the man tied with rope - This man was the guard of the garden door from where you ran away , it was his responsibility to stop lying you but he failed, So ..

So?- I asked all scared by the surrounding and these guards around us

So he will die- Anurag said and shot all six bolts of the gun in that man's head.

Then there was a huge silence in the room, I can't process what just happened.Anurag killed him just like this , a tear escaped from my eyes.

You are a monster anurag- I shouted at him

What are you, how come you do this?- I asked looking at him with disgust

Well speaking about monster, yes I am and about who I am have you heard of the great underworld mafia' K', it's me and killing people is just a normal thing for me and what you did today I won't spare you- He said looking at me with a dark gaze while my mind was just surrounded by fear

Guards bring the box- He said and one man went somewhere

Then he came with a big box and handed it to Anurag

Open it Bella and don't make me repeat myself otherwise you know the consequences right?- he said handling me the box.

When I opened ,a screamed left from my mouth and the box falled off from my hands.

It was Raman's my husband head inside the box.

You killed him- I asked holding Anurag's collar.

He beated you Bella and no one has any rights on what's mine- he said removing my hands from his collar

I'm not yours, how many times should I tell you?- I shouted on him with tears in my eyes

He clenched his jaws and pulled me by my waist towards him and I collided with his muscular chest.

Everybody out- he said looking in my eyes and within seconds every guard was out of that room.

This pretty mouth of yours should be punished for splitting out things which are not acceptable - he said and placed his lips on mine sucking them hungrily and biting them at intervals.I was pushing him but it was of no use . He left me only when he was satisfied.

Once I was out of his grip ,I raised my hand to slap him but he held and twisted it behind my back making me yelp in pain.

I'm not like your dead husband who beats women but I don't tolerate being disrespected by anyone.So behave Bella - He said behind my ear.

You ain't like my husband , you are worse than him- I said with pure disgust in my tone.

Bella, I really don't like repeating myself so when I said I don't like being disrespected I really don't like it.- he said dragging me out of the basement and now we are in the same room from where I ran away

You are gonna stay here until you don't fit that you're mine in that small brain of yours- he said pushing me towards the bed.

I hate you - I screamed

I appreciate that feeling of yours and I promise to change it- he said leaving the room with  a devil smirk plastered on his handsome face and locking the door