You Are Mine

I appreciate that feeling of yours and I promise to change it- anurag said leaving the room with a devil smirk plastered on his handsome face and locking the door

I ended up on the bed with tears in my eyes. How anurag changed so much .He is killing people and doing illegal activities.He killied my husband,now I'm a widow.Well I become a widow that day only when Raman bought a girl home and did everything a married man shouldn't.Well speaking the truth,after his death I'm feeling free like there is no one who would hurt me or abuse me like he did.The way he treated me was worse very disgusting.Now I'm feeling like it's all better. But I can't forget how mercilessly anurag killed the guard infront of me. He has become another threat for my life , what does he want from me? Why me?I again started Falling for him but his one truth ruined everything, everything we had or I think nothing that we had.

While thinking all this and crying , I don't know when I falled asleep.Ny sleep broke by groans of someone.My eyes flew open and moved to the surrounding. I spotted anurag and gosh he was bleeding, his arms have several injuries and he was trying to bandaid them but failing miserably. This man will give me heart attacks.I quickly marched towards him.

Anurag, what's wrong with your arms?- I asked but he remained silent.

I asked you something - I asked and moved his arms carefully towards me but he snatched it back and said- Why do you care? Don't you hate me?

I was speechless, this man still wants to argue with me this time.Without giving a damn to his words I again took his arms in my hand and first aid them properly.While doing this , I can clearly feel his eyes over me.

What are you doing to me?- he said making me brust out on him

Shouldn't I should the one to ask you this, what are you doing to me?, What do you want from me?Why did you killed those people , killed Raman and how come you become a fucking criminal.Why did you keep me as your captive and why aren't you letting me go?You know anurag I started having feelings for you again but you ruined everything .- I said and tears made their way

He came closer to me, holded my face in his hands and made me look towards him.

Years back when I left Delhi , I left myself there only, the Anurag that you loved was left there. I never told you anything about my parents because I knew this will be your reaction. My father was a big gangster in Mumbai.My mother died from cancer when I was 17 only , but before gher death she took a promise from my father, that he'll let me study and will make me a reputed man of this country,so my father Rishabh Khurana send me to Delhi , there I found you who filled the emptiness of my mother, I fell for you harder and harder, each and every time .Now also when I look into your eyes my love comes alive.
You don't know how much I love and adored you these eyes of yours whenever they met mine , I feel like drowning in them. These cheeks of yours blush everytime when I come Lil bit close to you. These lips of yours forms the most beautiful smile, I've ever seen. But you left me without a word. You should have told me that your father forced you to break up with me.But you didn't said anything.When I left Delhi and came Mumbai, I found that my father was killed my the Mafias of this city , now the whole responsibility was on me.I handled everything and now I'm who I am. All these years I was drifted in work trying to forget you and if I did, I erased you from my memory but wasn't able to erase you from my heart. And you again showed up after all these years.You know why I hired you , because I knew I had a chance, the last chance of having you again.But then it comes out that you were being abused all these years by that so called husband of yours. You know the moment I saw marks on your body I felt like breaking all the bones of the person who dared to touch you, I never even thought of hurting you in my dreams and then someone hurted you like this. That day at your apartment, your condition made my blood boiled, the way your husband treated make me kill him 78 times in my mind only.
Then when you passed out in my arms and I got your diary and I got to know everything. That bastard husband of yours had the audacity to hurt you like that.You know what I did with him, I first Break all his bones , then removed all his nails and then finally shooted him hundred times on his chest.I don't care what you think of me Bella but let me make it clear ,I will burn this whole world if it will meant saving you.You have no idea how much I love you.- Anurag said make me just lost at his words.

Bella my love for you is unconditional and uncontrollable it increases every time I look at u and if anyone will dare to touch you, they'll die . I'll kill them with no mercy so be safe because if you are in danger others will have to face much more dangers in their life.I don't know what you feel for me now but I loved only one girl in my life and that's you Aditi.My love we'll you can call it obsession , I'm in obsessed for you and this obsession is out of my control.It's like night , the longer it will stay, the deeper and darker it will get .
I won't let you go this time Even if you hate me , I will claim you, everything about you . your whites and black every shade of you will turn into mine.I promise you love.- anurag said and lifted me in bridal style while I was speechless about his obsession for me.He placed me on bed pecking my forhead and engulfed me in his arms.

And soon I can feel him tighting his grip around me pulling me more closer to him.His breath fanning my collarbones and his lips brushing my neck.This all send shivers down my spine, I arched my back trying to get out of his grip but he pulled me even closer than before and whispered in my ears- Dare to go away from me and you won't be able to see anything except me your whole life.I have captivated you , not in this house and neither in this room but I have captivated you inside me , everything and anything about you is mine and if you will show unnecessary tantrums then you know the consequences Bella.

Well speaking about the consequences I remember you ran away right should I punish you - anurag said suddenly hovering over me and we have a long eye contact.

Stop looking at me like that- I said glaring at him
Like what?- he asked without breaking the eye contact

Like I'm the dinner - I replied

Maybe I'm hungry - he said with a devil smirk

You should go- I said trying to push him

Are you sure- he asked by raising his eyebrow

Yes you should go - I replied looking away from him

Do you mean here?- and I felt his lips on my shoulder

Or here ?-and they traveled to my neck

Or...- I pushed with all my force before he could kiss my lips

He then took his fingers near my lips and said - I'm sorry I kissed you roughly earlier but I need to make it clear that you aren't going anywhere, you are mine all mine Bella.