Chapter one

Deepika was normally sitting on her couch at home, watching TV. She has just finished filming bijarao Mistani and Tamasha. She couldn't feel more relaxed now that she has nothing to do. She was always traveling for these two movies and she couldn't be more happier now that she's done with them. She was in a really awkward position between Ranbir and Ranveer. She was glad that she is done with both of them for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hello?' She said as she picked up her phone. 'Deepika, I'm Jurray. I'm calling you to tell you about a new movie role for you' he said. Deepika closed her eyes as she tried to calm herself down. She has just finished two movies and now this? 'What is it about?' She asked, even if she didn't want to work now doesn't mean she isn't curious. 'It's about a girl who is originally from India but lives in America, her father sends her to her grandma in India for a while. Soon, she starts to blend in and all because of a guy' Jurray said. 'And who's that guy?' She asked. 'Ranbir Kapoor'

'Just great' she thought.

'Alright, Jurray. I'll think about it and call you' she said, 'Alright, Deepika. Waiting for your call' Jurray said and hung up.

Deepika started thinking about this. Should she work with Ranbir again? Is it time, yet? She has worked with a lot many times but she has just finished their third movie together .. She had to make a decision.