| VIP Dragon performance |

...

As Mei, Mk, Tang, Pigsy and Red Son looked at the tv nervously and impatiently- well, more of Mei and Mk than Tang, Pigsy and Red son, the thing they were waiting for finally showed up on tv!

"And now, for the winners of the free 5 tickets to the dragon show in town for free are.... DragongirlGreen21, Tangbook, Pigsynoodles, Monkieguy22 and Red son! Congrats to the winners for getting these tickets, and now, for the new Taylor Al-!"

The tv turned off as that's all they needed to know. Mei and Mk screamed with joy and zoomed all over Pigsy noodles shop as Pigsy tried to stop them from damage and kicking over any more broken plates, bowls and cups.

"WOO!! GUYS! Aren't you excited?! This will be literally amazing!"

Mei exclaimed excitedly as the rest of them besides Mk seemed puzzled.

"Uh.. kid? I'm not sure whatcha' mean. I've neva heard of this.. dragon show before. Nor this sketchy lookin team.."

Pigsy said squinting at the picture Mei sent him of the performance crew which were 3 people, two young girls and one elder boy. Obviously must be suspicious as Tnag nodded his head alongside Pigsy.

"Uh.. can't believe I'm agreeing with a peasant. But yes, what is so intresting of this crew of peasants? I bet they're just as bad as you two.."

Red son said in a snarky tone as Mei and Mk gasped dramatically while Pigsy stayed silent but with a glare at red son.

"Hey! I'll let you know Red son that this will be better than any performance you've seen! Trust!"

Mk and Mei said un unison as the rest of them seemed to just give unsure looks at the two.

"Whatever you say noodle boy and dragon girl.."

Epic Timeskip around 5pm

Sandy's truck stopped at the main city in (insert city name that I've forgotten) as Sandy himself didn't have a ticket, so he just kind of just waited for the crew to finish watching the show and just ate some stuff and bought souvenirs.

Now back to the crew, all of them sat right next to each other in this order;

- Red som
- Mk
- Pigsy
- Tang
- Mei

Despite the large gap between Mk and Mei, they solved the problem by simply yelling at each-other to be heard amongst the rows of people and the gap between them, which made it a torturous half an hour for tang who tried to read a book.

"Everyone! Everyone! Quiet down so the dragon shan't be awakened!"

A loud voice is heard from stage and immediate hushes and whispers faded into silence as the attention went onto a young woman he seemed in her early 20's on stage with a microphone.

"It's starting!"

Mei whispered excitedly and got out her phone to record.

"Now, the slumber of this dragon is not even a slumber now that I think of it.. it's instead, frozen in time as it sleeps sound-fully, not even a meteor could awaken it! But only a soul who trusted the frozen dragon to take place, and break free!"

The woman said as gasps (mainly children and Mk and Mei) were heard.

The red bright curtains then opened to show a beautiful scenery hill with flowers falling down through the air and a nice green grass color. Of course, the children thought the people made it but in reality, it's just a stock photo and someone edited it to make it move. The only thing they made were the costumes, scripting, and props.

On the cardboard cut out sticked onto a hidden ladder of a green hill, was a person with red hair fading into blue and mini tiny horns that were mix matched of red and blue. Their main theme colors were.. basically red and blue. Their top was like red sons except it didn't go very long and cut short at the waist and they wore black tights alongside a fake dragon tail and cut off red sleeves.

"The dragon was awoken and lived very happily! They liked to eat, drink, and learn new things! When they learnt to use technology, they loved it! They loved it so much, that they wanted to learn about humans and how they made their stuff!"

The woman story telled and then the dragon stepped down and onto the floor of the stage, walking around as the cardboard cut out of the hill and ladder were pulled away onto side stage as two little girls did some twirls and cartwheels.

"Hello there mister! We are.."

The twins said before an elaborate dramatic build up.

"The contortionists!"

They'd say as the one with a mixed yellow and grey attire stood on the slightly taller girl with red and grey attire shoulders.

"Oh! Hello! I am looking to learn more about humans! Can you help me?"

The actor would ask as the twins lead him off into side stage and the young woman would step onto stage again.

"The dragon learned many things about humans! What they did, their interests, he found them so interesting, he decided he wanted to live in human society to learn new things!"

"The dragon found his passions, friends, and of course, his powers!"

The woman would say as an image appeared on the screen of a red and blue mixed colored dragon breathing out blue and red fire, with sound effects going with it to make the children excited, same for Mei and Mk.

Pigsy, tang and red son didn't mind the show very much and they actually seemed to warm up to it, but by that time, the show had ended.

"Whoa! That was so cool! Do you think we could talk to them someday?"

Mk said as Mei laughed.

"Haha! Duh! We have vip tickets! We GET to meet them now! We can't be late now, c'mon!"

Mei said, shoving the tickets in-front of Mk's face and, as it said on the tickets, they had a face to face meeting right now! The two of them dashed out of their seats into backstage while Pigsy, tang and Red son ran to catch up with them.

————

Cliffhanger hehe. I'll make part 2 when writers block fades away I forced myself to write this