[ Red son times!!! ]

Never gonna give yo- chipi chipi chapa chapa
(Alr I'm changing some things so Lóng will only be with the DBF for the rest of this story for sake of my brain juice to not be destroyed trying to find somewhere to watch lmk)

[-+——— "不!你不可能打败我的!"————+-]

"Sooo.. whatcha working on?"

Lóng asked as he looked over Red son's shoulder with him making another bull robot except much smaller, around the size of Lóngs calf. (Which is around a normal adults calf)

"Ugh.. if you payed attention peasant sibling, I'm making new robots for fathers to be impressed with! And, after all, with their size, they can fit anywhere and be much more sneakier than noodle boy will ever notice!"

Red son boasts as Lóng still didn't know who 'noodle boy' was, but didn't say anything and just assumed it was some poor guy who sold noodles and got hung up in a mess with red son.

"Cool! But, like, won't they make a lot of clanking noises? That wouldn't be very sneaky."

Lóng would mentioned, thinking of a couple of scenarios with the mini bots making a lot of noises with their shuffling about in tight spaces.

"That's why, they are getting felt clothes so that they won't be so loud. Unlike you."

Red son pointed his pen in-front of Lóngs face, but he'd just chuckle and ruffle red son's hair making him flare up embarrassed and angry.

"PEASANT SIBLING! I AM NOT A ONE TO BE TAMPERED WITH MY REFINED HAIR!!"

Red son shouted as Lóng continued to grin and just sighed.

"Oh little brother, you'll be fine! A little ruffling of hair won't be bad."

Lóng would smile talking with Red son rolling his eyes at him.

"Don't you have any of your so called 'amazing' performances by now?"

Re down enquired as how long Lóng stayed was a bit too suspicious. Lóng schedule was basically like this;

Monday;
7am; Prepare for the day y and get all of the basics out of the way
8am; Go to the stage center to meet up with Míng for practicing and ideas
9-10am; have snacks.
11am-12pm; Look online for ideas/inspiration and plots for different types of performances.
1-4pm; Teach the younger performance arts kids on a musical or practice stretching, singing and dancing.
5-7pm; Eat and pick up the twins from their acrobatics lessons
8-10pm; Drop the twins off and then eat again and then practice controlling/new fire tricks
12pm-2am; Prepare for bed and final checks for schedule and then finally at 3am, go to sleep

The twins have acrobatics on Monday, gymnastics at Tuesday, cheerleading at Thursday and yoga on Fridays. Lóng picks them up at all of these times and on Wednesdays he picks them up from school.

"Today Míng got a day off so I get to hang out with you!"

Lóng happily cheered as Red son just grumbled, not liking the idea as he was used to Lóng only being in the DBKF residence for only miniature time frames, around 20-10 minutes at times best and sometimes if Lóng is lucky, 30 minutes.

"Get out of my room if you aren't useful!"

Red son stomped and threw Lóng out of his bedroom, Lóng just sighing and knew he'd cool off eventually and Lóng would just wonder around.

It was empty.

That was Lóngs life most of the time.

Before he came to life he was alone for a long time. Too long actually.

Before anymore thoughts, Lóng sighed and shrugged off his thoughts and went outside to go to some places around the town.

Beep! Beep!

Míng has sent just now at; 12:23pm — " The twins say they wanna go to this restaurant because it looks cool. Would you like to come?"

Lóng smiled and texted back, more than happy to hang out with them.