Misunderstanding

**this is a joke fic👍**

Big bird got a call from his friend, he owned a bar down the street.
He called to tell Big Bird Elmo, was seen giggling and laughing with a guy.

Big bird got so angry in the moment.

He was putting his coat on as he stepped outside.
Before he angrily started trashing all of Elmo's stuff because he felt so betrayed by his lover of 20 years.

He thought about what he'd say to Elmo when he saw him. Will he start screaming and crying on how he could cheat. Would Elmo just say he was tired of the same bright yellow bird and wanted someone different, someone who made him actually happy.

Big Bird knew something was wrong.
Elmo recently, looked anxious, always looking down at his phone, probably waiting until he could see his real love.

Big Bird was pulled out of thought by hearing Elmo. His almost perfect laugh echoing through an alley. Big bird paused, he could see Elmo turned his back while talking to someone who Big Bird couldn't make out.

Big Bird walked through the alley with as much confidence as he could muster up inside him. Really he didn't know what to say or how to go about it. All his thoughts were just jumbled up because of how angry he was.

He could see the mysterious person look over Elmo's shoulder looking at him. Big birds anger suddenly all went to the man infront of Elmo.

He pushed his was through and grabbed the man. Smacking him into the wall, big bird watched him tumble to the floor. "WHAT ARE TOU DOING!" Elmo grabbed big birds arm before he could give this guy a good punch.

"So you're out cheating on me with this guy!? Am i not good enough, you could have told me if you were unha-" Big Birds ramble was cut short because suddenly Elmo had reached up to grab big Bird.

He roughly kissed him.

Big bird gasped and quickly pulled away. "What are you doing!" Elmo looked up at him "Can you just listen, feathers, im not cheating, this kid..he was just injured badly and needed help. I went into the bar to get something to help, that's all." Elmo explained.

"What about the laughing?"

Elmo sighed "He was just thanking me. Babe please, I'd never cheat on you, you're the only person I love." Big bird looked at him, he could tell if Elmo was lying but nothing on his face said he was. "O-okay..." he said defeatedly.

Sighing Big bird turned back to face the boy.

"Um.. Im sorry..." He held a hand out while the boy, shakily grabbed his hand and stood up, shaking a bit until he could find his balance.

"I'm..I-izuku Midoria! Um, i'm sorry if i did any- thing..." Midoria explained.

"It's okay, I shouldn't have been so fast to assume what was going on." Big bird said.

Before they left Big Bird offered to walk Midoria home. Anxiously the boy refused saying he didn't want to cause anymore trouble for the couple, he thanked them then rushed away.

"Let's go home birdie." Elmo looked up at Big bird.

"Yeah, let's go home."