Doubt and Trust: Introduction

Doubt, a black and white version of Mei that floats around the map as a hard boss fight in Sweetheart's Castle

Doubt, a black and white version of Mei that floats around the map as a hard boss fight in Sweetheart's Castle. She is also the extreme pressure of Mei, who always pressures her in many ways she can. 

Weapon: Metal Bat: Hits so hard, that it makes you pass out at the sound of it being dragged across the forest floor. The dragging feels so eerie.

Charm: Cassette Tape: It plays a strange piano song when you play it...The piano and flute combined scared people who listened to it.

Likes: silence, colorful things, photographs, music, playing the flute and Japanese Violin, violin solos, graphic novels, being around Mei and pressuring her, watching, dark things, her sister Trust (Basically doubt the demon, while Trust is the angel)

Dislikes: Sweetheart (The laughing is annoying) caving in to Trust's carefree ideas (Trying to make her nice) surprises or surprise attacks

Dialogue: "You surprised me. I hate surprises, deeply." "I feel so tired. You make me tired."

"Is it dark in here, or is it just me?" "Trust is annoying, but I have to take care of her sometimes. She has anxiety, and I want to see her...happy."

Trust, the colorful and carefree version of Doubt, always trying to make sure she doesn't get in trouble

Trust, the colorful and carefree version of Doubt, always trying to make sure she doesn't get in trouble. Sure, she lets her bash bunnies with a bat...out of annoyance. She is also a boss fight, located in Sweetheart's Castle.

Weapon: Unbreakable Violin: Does gravity not exist here? How is her violin still not broken...? And why is her smile...so forced?

Charm: Teddy Bear: It's so beat up it has bandages and stitches from Doubt mistaking it for a enemy. 

Dialogue: ¨Can you find my TEDDY BEAR?¨ ¨Let's play a song, sister...A song we will never forget.¨ ¨You brought this upon yourself. You make me feel doubt...make it disappear, I need to win!¨

Badges you can get from them: Meeting Mei, Breaking the Unbreakable Happiness, Remembering I Love You, Breaking the Unbreakable Sadness, You Found Out

Meeting Mei: Get this badge by going into PInwheel Forest. You can see some eyes with wings flying in the direction of the location. Get to the Angelic Healing Palace, find where Mei is, and have a cutscene with her about Aubrey crying because she still was in the hospital getting better.

Breaking The Unbreakable Happiness: Defeat Trust with nobody becoming TOAST. If someone becomes TOAST, you start all over again. You can also get this badge by harmlessly doing a surgery on Trust's teddy bear, which makes Trust sad, but you lose 20% of your juice.

Remembering I Love You: Get this badge by making Aubrey the leader of your party, and making sure that she has to be in a sad emotion after your last match to get this badge. You can also get this badge by defeating the Boss Penitence, aka Aubrey's guilt for making Mei fall down a flight of stairs, which makes Penitence disappear and reappear as Perfection, aka Mei trying to be perfect.

Breaking the Unbreakable Sadness: Get this badge by making Doubt MISERABLE in a battle, or just beat the crap out of her until she gets defeats. This causes you to get a cassette tape that Aubrey can attach to a stick if you can find one in Pinwheel Forest, and become a weapon for Aubrey.

You Found Out: Find Headspace Mei talking to Perfection. The player stands there, unable to move, and watches as Mei beats up Perfection with a spiked bat.