chapter 10

Author's pov:

Taehyung was folding meera's clothes on the bed humming a song and meera was sleeping in the middle of the bed....tae was smiling looking at his baby while folding clothes and humming....

Suddenly the room door opened and Teena entered the room smiling and tae was afraid that she will take meera again....

Teena:"hey taehyung.... I came here check on meera....you know real mother's are always worried...."she said taunting at that he is not meera's mother.... tae's face dropped and Teena smirked....

Teena:"look at her taehyung she is just looking like me right...."she said smirking....

Mrs Jeon:"no Teena it's your imagination my grandchild resembles my jack because we believe he came back to us by taking birth again in our house....so you don't have to be in delusional and lie to yourself...."she said coming inside and sat beside tae and put his head on her shoulder caressing tae's cheeks who relaxed hugging mrs Jeon closing his eyes....

Teena:"don't forget mom I gave her birth...."she said in anger feeling jealous that everyone is treating tae like a goddess in this house and thinking she was the one who came here first like a daughter in law....

Mrs Jeon:"unfortunately yes Teena.... giving birth is not everything as a mother you have tons of responsibilities that you ran away from leaving the tiny life to die....so the mother word from your mouth doesn't suits you keep in that mind...."she said with cold serious look and teena was fuming in anger and the insult infront of tae....Teena went away fuming....

Mrs Jeon:"taebear it's almost lunchtime feed meera and call kook for lunch okay my love...."she said kissing tae's cheeks who nodded smiling....

Kook was working from home today and he was in his office room working on his laptop looking serious....tae entered inside the office room with meera who was sucking on tae's mangalsutra holding it in her tiny fists....

Tae looked at his hubby who looking damm hot and handsome working seriously making tae bite his lips....

🫣🫣🫣🫣🥵🥵🥵.....

Meera sequeled loudly making baby sounds and kook looked at them and smiled at his wifey and daughter....tae cheeks were pink in shyness looking at his hubby....

Jk:"what happened baby...."he said and came near them and took meera from tae's arms but tae gasped because he was also pulled with meera because she was holding tae's mangalsutra.... tae's lips landed on kook's chest making his lip tint mark on kook's chest....but both taekook didn't notice that there was a mark....tae immediately pulled away shyly....

Jk:"good job my baby do more things like this to mama and papa...."he said kissing meera's cheeks who made 'oh' face with wide bambi eyes like she understood her papa making kook coo hard....

Tae:"hubby mom is calling us for lunch...."he said looking down in shyness with low tone....kook chuckled pecking tae's lips and went out with tae carrying meera.....