13

Chapter 13 Dont talk nonsense if you dont understand

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

After listening to Xiao Liang's words, Chen Hailong's eyes suddenly became gleaming, "Then how can I learn to control these things?"

Xiao Liang tilted his head in deep thought, "Use it more, practice more, and practice makes perfect as soon as possible like me."

"Okay!" Chen Hailong is a man of action. As soon as Xiao Liang finished speaking, the child had already started looking for metal objects for him to practice on.

Ye Shaoyang on the side looked thoughtful, "Do you really think Hai Long will become very powerful in the future?"

Xiao Liang glanced at him and said, "Yes. In fact, not only him, but also you, Sister Qiu, Mr. Wang, and Mr. Zhen. I think you will definitely become very powerful in the future."

In the early days of the apocalypse when many people were still unwilling to face reality and were still waiting for rescue, Ye Shaoyang was able to accept the status quo without any obstacles and immediately organized people to start saving people. His response was actually very fast.

In the entire D city, there are less than ten people like him who can stay calm in times of crisis and do their best to make things develop in a good direction.

Calm, smart, able to accurately judge the situation and make correct decisions quickly, coupled with Ye Shaoyang's own high force value, if he is not powerful, then who else in D City dares to say that he is powerful?

As for Qiu Liangyu and the others, although these four people have different personalities, they are all courageous and responsible. There is no doubt that they are the most worthy of Ye Shaoyang's initial team that he trusts and relies on.

In this special period of great change and panic, they stood up without hesitation and worked with Ye Shaoyang to rescue people and search for supplies.

Without their help, Ye Shaoyang would undoubtedly have fallen into the awkward position of being alone.

Xiao Liang believes that such people can grow up as long as they are given some time.

And what she has to do next is to do her best to get rid of those demons and monsters who want to harm them.

Ye Shaoyang was made thoughtful by Xiao Liang's words. Seeing this, Xiao Liang didn't say anything more to Ye Shaoyang. She looked around, then found an open space not far away from Ye Shaoyang and Chen Hailong, and took out a small Maza sat down.

After a while, Xiao Liang took out a small whiteboard and a black marker from the suitcase (actually a storage space).

She wrote the words "For Sale: Water, Food" on the whiteboard, then propped up her chin and began to look at the survivors in front of her.

Soon, some of the survivors who noticed Xiao Liang's move tentatively came over.

"Little girl, do you have water and food?"

"Yes." Xiao Liang patted his suitcase, "But I don't want money. You can choose to barter, or you can choose to exchange for information."

The man was a tall, thin old man in his early sixties with a slight scratch on his left hand. He took off the Rolex watch on his wrist and said, "Do you want this?"

Xiao Liang was confused for a moment. She was a slum girl through and through, and luxury watches were beyond her scope of understanding.

She asked the old man, "How about you tell me where you originally lived? What shopping malls, supermarkets, bakeries, restaurants, pharmacies, warehouses or factories are near your home?"

The old man was slightly startled, "That's it?"

Xiao Liang nodded, "This watch of yours might have been very valuable in the past, but you have seen the situation in D City now. To me, this thing is really not as valuable as a piece of information."

The old man thought about it. He put his watch back on and then began to slowly talk about some situations around his home.

Xiao Liang was originally from D City. Coupled with his many years of working experience after his father's death, Xiao Liang became more and more familiar with the streets and alleys of D City. Therefore, when the old man told him which community he lived in before, Xiao Liang's heart was filled with excitement. Several famous shopping malls and supermarkets have automatically popped up in the surrounding area.

"This is for you." After writing down the few small supermarkets and pharmacies that the old man mentioned that she didn't know about in her notebook, Xiao Liang took out a large bag of biscuits and a thickened pillow and handed them to the old man, "As for water, You may need to prepare your own container.

Hearing this, the old man hurriedly handed over the thermos cups that he and his wife carried with them.

Xiao Liang filled the two thermos cups with water for him, "Thank you for your patronage, and welcome to visit next time."

The old man took his things and happily went to meet his wife. Xiao Liang put away his notebook and pen, continued to rest his chin and stared at the crowd in a daze.

"How do you sell water and food?" About two minutes later, Xiao Liang welcomed her second group of customers.

There were seven of her second group of guests, and all of them were middle-aged women between thirty and fifty years old.

They formed a semicircle, completely blocking Xiao Liang and her suitcase.

Xiao Liang raised his head and glanced at them, "I don't want money. You can choose to barter, or you can choose to exchange for information."

Several women frowned, and one of them pointed at the whiteboard in front of Xiao Liang, "Didn't you write that it was for sale? You don't need money to sell it, what do you want?"

Xiao Liang narrowed his eyes and said, "I don't want money. You can choose to barter, or you can choose to exchange information."

There was a "poof" sound, and Qiu Liangyu, who was eating, sprayed biscuit crumbs all over the floor.

"Sister Liang, you are so awesome! You repeat every word, just like a repeater."

Chen Hailong, who was making a fuss, jumped out immediately. Holding his throat, he imitated Xiao Liang and repeated her words, "I don't want money. You can choose to barter, or you can choose to exchange for information."

Xiao Liang gave him a thumbs up and said, "You're not bad either. Except for the different voice, the content and tone of the imitation are simply perfect."

Ye Shaoyang looked helplessly as he watched the two of them playing tricks - with their attitude, those women would probably get angry soon.

Sure enough, one of the middle-aged women with high cheekbones and a square chin yelled directly at Xiao Liang.

"What's going on with you?! Are you doing this kind of business? You're so weird when customers talk to you, no wonder no one buys your stuff!"

Xiao Liang glanced at her, and then silently wrote four more characters in the blank space at the bottom of his whiteboard - "If you want to buy it, don't buy it."

Several women were so angry at Xiao Liang that they were furious.

One of them, a middle-aged woman with freckles on her face who had not spoken since she came over, also had an unhappy look on her face, "Forget it, forget it, I won't buy it. People who are trying to make a fortune at a time like this, don't you think so?" And expect her to have compassion and empathy?

Xiao Liang:? ? ?

How could she make it difficult for the country to make a fortune? Does this woman know what "making the country hard to make a fortune" means?

If you dont understand, dont talk nonsense!