episode four

Meanwhile on the same day with tae

In tae university (11:45am)

Tae, euna, jimin are chatting, then a new teacher came to class she said "hello class myself Ms.xyz I am your robotics teacher "and she started the class

Tae is listening attentively but jimin and euna are in their own world they wanted to concentrate, as robotics is their favorite subject but once friends start talking who will stop??

The class ended and in the whole time euna and jimin were chatting with each other teacher gave a lot of work for them to lean some basics and a few AI GP coding assignments

Time skip (in lunch break 12:45)

Tae jimin and euna are eating lunch while talking, then jimin said "tuna-I mean euna how will we do our homework we didn't listen to class today "

Then tae spoke "come over my place I will help you we will complete together "

Jimin nodded and said "I am in"

Euna spoke "I can't guys I have some other plans with my mom, share me those, I will copy for today"

Tae nodded and they continued their lunch

With jk in his college (11; 00am)

There is a fest in jk college in a few days so the college management thought of conducting an sports compitieon on that festa and today the teachers are selecting students who are interested , to divide them into teams so that they can practice and our jk enrolled his name in basketball along with soobin , as many people enrolled in basketball the PE teacher is selecting only a few people jk, soobin and other students are also in ground, the selection process starts , students have to play test match and based on their performance the PE teacher will select candidates, jk is playing very well but got injured in between the match on his knee , he ignored the injury and played the game, jk got selected and PE teacher made him team captain also praised him "you are playing very well jungkook keep the same pace for the completion too "

Jungkook is so happy and excited; soobin is not selected but still happy for his friend

Time skip (3:30)

College ended and jungkook came home late because of selections when he came jimin and tae also just arrived the mansion he went toward jimin hugged him and said "hyungggggggggg Long time no see, MISHUUUUUU"

Jimin chuckled and said "I too miss u my bunny now leave me I can't breathe"

Jungkook giggled and said "no I will not leave you today you have to spend a lot time today "

Tae then fake coughed to gain attention and pouted

Then jungkook said "tae hyung you toooo, we all will play video games"

Tae smiled and said "bun we will play but we have a lot of work let us complete it first then we will play you too do your homework "

Jungkook pouted and left to room yelling "okay ........... Meanie hyung hummm "

Vmin laughed seeing jungkook whines and left to study room

Time skip (6:00 pm)

Jungkook is sleeping in his room but woke up when he heard some sounds downstairs he went down stairs and he saw suga there then he spoke

"Hyung you are so bad don't talk to me "

Suga chuckled went near him and said "sorry bun I was busy morning so I couldn't talk to you , now we will spend time ok, first let me fresh up umm