2| ' Thief '

Click click. The sound clicking fills the room as Nya types on the computer in the secret base. The elevator made a 'ding' noise indicating that someone has entered the base. P.I.X.A.L walks out of the elevator to find Nya pressing buttons.

"Oh! Nya? Why are you not with the others? Zane said they were going to a 'concert' to cheer Lloyd up. What are you doing here?" P.I.X.A.L asked as she stood beside her looking at the screen.

Nya stayed vigilant in her work,not making eye contact with her samurai friend,
"No can't do Pix," she says as she slides across the room with her chair. Typing on a different computer and back to P.I.X.A.L.

"There's a vigilante around town and I wanna know who that is. I don't know if they are a good or bad person but whatever that person is doing can't be good."

"I managed to find places where we had fought during the Garmadon attack. They were there for some reason. I found a photo of us while we were hiding from Garmadon. She could be a spy for the Sons Of Garmadon. " Nya explained while taking sip of her soda.

P.I.X.A.L looks around to see her surroundings, emptynoodle boxes, soda cans, a few snacks all on the floor and some on the table. It made P.I.X.A.L worry about her water friend.

"Nya, how long have you stayed down here..?" The samurai asked as she looked back to the unfazed ninja.

Nya shrugged, "I don't know a few hours? I've only been here for a day." She took another sip of her soda while slowly looking back to her research.

"Nya what day is it today?" P.I.X.A.L asked with concerned.

"Wednesday," the ninja said proudly as she looked at P.I.X.A.L while still sipping her soda can once more.

P.I.X.A.L looked at her as she rises her eyebrows up while blinking twice. And she continued,

"It's a Friday."

To her dismay,Nya quickly looked back at her computer in disbelief. She look at the computer time and day.

Friday, 11:15a.m.

Nya slowly looked back at the disappointed samurai as she then looked back at the screen and muttered , "oh shit..."

-

"Woah! That concert was a blast! I really doubted your music taste Jay!" Cole complimented as the ninjas made their way back home.

"I can't say his music taste is good— but Lady Cora is a badass singer. Did you hear that high note she did? Dude I could never!" Kai added.

Kai continued almost in a singing tone,"But may I not to mention-" All of the ninja stopped walking as the main four ninja looked at Lloyd.

"What?" Lloyd replied innocently, with his hands in his pocket.

The rest of the Ninja looked at each other and backed to Lloyd with a grin. Lloyd looked at them completely bewildered.

"Okay, seriously what is wrong with you guys? Is there something on my face?"

"Yeah, you did. Earlier." Jay replied with a even wider grin.

"You don't think we saw you looking at that Pop Star like she's some Pop Quiz.You totally like her!" Kai teased.

Zane continued,"I agree. You had that same look on your face when you first saw Harumi—"

Kai immediately covering Zane's mouth with his hand, preventing him from completing his sentence. The three boys heart almost dropped hearing that name.Lloyd sighed and shrugged. "I don't like her. She's just an interesting singer that's all."

Lloyd walked in between the four Ninja and walked straight, completely unfazed. Jay gently hit Zane's arm, leaving Zane accepting his fate. They trailed Lloyd from the back when they suddenly heard something in the alley way to their left.

Lloyd looked at the ninja and at the alley way.When suddenly a man yelled,

"HEY! GET BACK HERE THEIF!"

A women dressed in all black with a highlights of red in their outfit ran passed the alley way and bumped into Lloyd. In a split moment Lloyd saw a familiar necklace on the masked person from earlier, the thief then used her a long chain where at the end of the chain had sharp knife, almost shaped like a triangle.She then threw it at light post, her chain gripping on to the light as she swung pass in between Lloyd and the Ninja. She landed on the rooftop slowly disappearing into the shadows.

The man who yelled ran after the thief when he swiftly noticed the ninja, it was difficult to make out if it was truly the Ninja he was seeing since they are not in their suits. But when he did, he immediately ran the opposite direction.

"Well that was something."Jay said as he broke the silence.

"C'mon we should go after her!" Lloyd exclaimed as they went after the 'thief'.

From rooftop to rooftop, the five ninjas took a break from chasing after her. Zane scanning the area around Ninjago, trying to locate where this thief was. Jay was already panting from all the running.

"Why can't we just go get our vehicles and chase after them..." Jay huffed, "or why not just search for them tomorrow."

"We don't put down till tomorrow, what can be done today. At least that was what we were taught." Zane explained.

Kai exaggerates, "ARGH! This is taking forever! We are never going to find them!"

"Patience Kai. I'm sure we'd be able to find them soon. Ninja never quit!" Cole grinned as he 'flexed his bicep'.

Through all commotion Lloyd had still been thinking about that familiar necklace. A gold tainted necklace with a diamond locket. He could not make out why the necklace kept it getting his attention. That's when he realised something from a far.

"A warehouse..?" He mumbled,looking at the rusty,dark brown warehouse, looking abandoned.

Without hesitation he quietly jumped out of his position and went on top of the warehouse to the nearest window without informing his fellow team. He peaked through the window to find something unexpected.

He looked at his surroundings and leaped down into the warehouse. Lights were dimmed but he was still able to make out where he is going, tables made out of scrapped metals and wood and on it were full of documented papers, Lloyd slowly walked around he found a notice board, a full scale of Ninjago City from top to bottom.

"What the.." Lloyd spoke under his breath, feeling chills all over his body when he saw his father's face in the middle of the board,crossed out. As if someone had raged onto that piece of paper with a red marker with knife stabbed into its face.

As Lloyd slowly was about to investigate on his own he heard something moved above him. Feeling a pair of eyes watching him from afar.

"Ah crap..."

________________________________
A/N:

Thank you for reading the second chapter!!
Sorry this chapter then the last one but meh :p
See ya in the next chapter!!

________________________________