3| According to plan.

"Ugh.. I'm not getting anything. Maybe my sensors are jammed." Zane said as he stopped scanning the city.

"We should continue this tomorrow. Plus we don't even know what that 'thief' stole." Kai added, impatiently.

Cole nodded, "Kai's right, we should go. We'll make a plan and execute it tomorrow, alright Lloyd?" Cole asked, waiting for answer.

"Lloyd?" Cole turned to face the spot Lloyd use to be only for it to be an empty space, with a phone on the ground.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me.."

-

The rustling became louder and louder, getting closer to Lloyd. Lloyd stayed silent,vigilant to his surroundings. He braced himself to be spotted by someone..or something?

The rustling stopped only to hear a melody.
"Meow!" The white cat meowed at Lloyd after it emerged from the shadows of the warehouse.

Lloyd sighed in relief feeling a sense of ease.
"Hey there bud, what brings you here?" He said while petting the adorable feline.

Just as he felt at ease he heard faint tapping on the roof of the warehouse. He stood still,unable to move. As if his feet were stuck onto the ground. His heart racing as his instincts shouted and screamed at him to hide,he froze, still unable to move. The tapping sounds slowly began sounding like footsteps. Getting closer and closer every step.

THUD. The masked vigilante with red highlights on her outfit landed on the ground in the middle of the warehouse from where she leaped from the roof of the warehouse. She walked towards her desk with a laptop placed on top of it.

Lloyd, hiding behind a table, opposite the desk she was near to. His heart raced as he stayed silent while concealing his presence.

The vigilante took the laptop from the desk, an old laptop looked like it hadn't been used for a while, with dust crawling on the covers of the laptop. She blew the dust away and turned on the old laptop.

Lloyd watched as she took out the 'hard drive'. That gave a hint to Lloyd that she might of stole the hard drive from the man earlier, but why?

Lloyd stayed vigilante. The women began clicking and scrolling on her laptop. However Lloyd could not see much due to the distance from him and the laptop, his heart skipped a beat when he saw a logo on the laptop screen.

'Son's Of Garmadon'

This vigilante works for sons of Garmadon? Lloyd could not believe his eyes. Just as Lloyd tried to compose himself the vigilante had a phone call. She picked the phone, almost hesitant.

"Toon you long enough. I have a job for you. I want something from the Ninjago Museum. You get in and get out without being noticed. Understood Red?"

"What's in it for me?" The vigilante spoke in an agitated, harsh voice.

"Answers. Isn't that what you want?"

The vigilante stayed silent. Almost wanting to yell at the man on the phone. She hanged up the phone and sighed, almost letting out her rage.

She continued to click on her laptop, almost like she was searching for something. Lloyd tried his best to see what she was looking for but due to the distance it made it difficult for him.

"Meow!" The cat meowed as he jumped onto the desk where the vigilante was.

The masked women giggled and whispered to the feline, "Not now Casper. Maybe next time?"

She patted the feline as she does her research. Lloyd couldn't believe his ears. A soft spoke angelic voice, way more gentle than she was on the phone. The women froze as she immediately shut her laptop and went to the middle of the of the warehouse, she stood there silently. Lloyd was puzzled.

She whipped out her long chain with a knife at the end as she threw on the roof and pulled herself out of the warehouse and into the moonlight, her footsteps getting softer and softer as she moved further away from the trenched warehouse.

Lloyd made his way to the laptop, wondering if it maybe the key into finding out who or what the vigilante might be doing. Lloyd opened the laptop only to find a photograph of a Gem stone that could be worth millions. Lloyd took the hard drive with him, making his way to his team.

-

"WHERE THE HELL IS LLOYD!? TODAY WAS JUST SUPPOSED TO BE SOME FUN CONCERT BUT HERE WE ARE ON A MISSION WITH NO WEAPONS! NO BACK UP! NO WAY OF TRACING LLOYD! NOTHING!!" Jay screamed as he catch his breath.

"Are you done?" Cole asked with a hint of annoyance.

Jay took a deep breath," Yes."

Lloyd went onto the rooftop they were at and his fellow ninja friends look at him in shock.
"Hey guys...what did I miss?" Lloyd asked innocently.

Kai walked towards Lloyd and gave him a tight hug and Lloyd hugged back. As kai pulled away he stared dead in the eye of Lloyd's eyes, ready to yell at him at any moment.

Kai laughed sarcastically, "If you ever leave without telling us one more time I'm taking away your game privileges." He smirked as he tackled Lloyd and 'messed up' his hair.

"Where have you been Lloyd?" Zane asked curiously.

"I found something but we have to get back to base." Lloyd answered with stern and serious tone.

A pair of eyes watched the Ninjas listen to their faithful leader as her siren eyes stared from afar.

________________________________

A/N:

This chapter is shorter then usual but meh 🤷‍♀️

See ya in the next chapter! :D

_______________________________

.