2) Twin Sisters!

Authors's pov'

"HOW COULD YOU FATHER.....HOW COULD YOU? I TOLD YOU NOT TO LAY YOUR FINGER ON HIM AND YOU....HOW COULD YOU..."

before she complete her sentence.A loud slap landed on Naomi's cheek. Due to the slap she got from her father, she fell on the floor holding her left cheek while crying...

she wasn't crying because of the stinging pain on her cheek, but she was crying her heart out for the man she always loved with all her heart.

"It's your fault....not mine girl. I told you to not get involved with any boy.Didn't I?.....but you like to test my power.Don't you?"

she scoffed and a mocking laugh left from Naomi's lips.

"power...ptff..this power, the power I gave you, with the power and respect I, put you to where you are standing right now. Right Mr.Madison?...wasn't it?"

she stood on the floor and grabbed her father's collar, making the old man's eyes widen in shock.

"I gave you everything...EVERTHING...I DID EVERTHING YOU ASKED ME TO DO...BUT YOU...YOU SNACHED THE ONLY REASON OF HAPPINESS, MY LIFE AND MY EVERTHING...YOU KNEW HOW MUCH HE MATTERS TO ME THAT HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART"

she said the last almost choking due to her crying.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR OWN DAUGHTER...YOU FUCKING BASTARD...YOU--"

she stumbled back as her father once again slapped her. He fisted her hair in a most painful manner and pulled her face closer to him.

"Father huh....I don't even want to be your father, bitch...because of both of you, I lost the only love of my life..you two deserve the most painful lives...you both are undeserving of my love and that lover of yours...don't worry I already made sure that he would never come back again"

he said the last line while smirking to himself and threw her on the floor while storming his foot on it.

"Now stop these fucking tears and pack your stuff....your going to Paris for a new project"

"No...I'm not anywhere...I wouldn't....I want to meet him. I'm dying to see him and you can't stop me from doing it"

she said, the last part with rage in her eyes, but her father only chuckled at her words.

"Oh...go ahead, who's stopping you, but for that you have to kill yourself because he's already dead so it's the only way to meet him"

Naomi's eyes widened in fear of losing her lover...she shook her head vigorously while denying that.

"No ...he's not dead, your lying ...this can't be the truth"

shaking her head, she said to whatever her father was saying, not ready to accept.

"Oh my lovely daughter, it is the truth whether you like it or not...now go and pack your stuff or els--"

he said the last line while threateing her.

"or else what?"

Naomi's blood shot eyes glared at her father's evil eyes and his lips curved into a dangerous evil smirk...

he walked away from the living area and came back while holding another poor soul in his hold and threw the poor girl in front of Naomi, making her cry out in a complete daze.

"No Eva.."

Eva looked at her sister with pitiful eyes. There was pain in her eyes feeling pity for her twin sister.

She wished she could help her sister from their evil and good-for-nothing father.

"Naomi, don't listen to him to as you want...please-"