chapter 2

Lola pov
I was startled awake when I felt water on my body. I was still processing where the water could have come from when I felt stinging pain across my cheeks I opened my eyes and say Aaron Grayson's best friend standing over me with a bucket in his hand he must have dumped the bucked of water on my head.

Get up bitch! He barked at me making me stand quickly almost tripping on my feet I remember tripping myself of al my clothes the night before and rushed to cover my body earing myself another slap on the cheek I felt down hitting my head on my stone bed I felt sticky liquid trickling down my forehead and lowly hissed in pain.

You think because you're Grey's mate tou treated differently? You're just a stupid nobody that will never be recognised Freya is our luna you're just a wrecked bitch that wil die lonely he said to me mockingly and kicked me repeatedly.

I'm sure my body have fresh bruises, the one that where there are still taking time to heal. I have to take jas and i out of here. I die at this state if I refuse to do something.

You have a lot to do today. we're crowing our new alpha and luna today, and everything has to be fully repaired for that he barked at me. I nodded my head meeklyn while looking at the floor.

He held my chin roughly and made me look him in the eye you should be greatful I came to get you and not Grayson you where trying to seduce whoever came to get you? Nobody will want you. your body is not even attractive. You will be good to relieve stress through pathetic little bitch he spoke as he groped me.

I felt disgusted and wanted to crawl out of my skin as he touched me. Tears poured down my face, but I dare not to talk back or refuse, or I be in more trouble.

Be out in 5 minutes bitch or there will be consequences he barked at me and left me after slapping me one last time.

The torture and pain never stop we all used to be freinds then they suddenly turned on me I haven't done anything wrong.

I knew I had to get up before the punishment gets worse. I always gets up early. I must have been so drained from what happened yesterday. I got up went to the basin at het corner of my room and washed my face and whore my dirty gown like that.

i packed my once platinum blond hair that's now dirty brown to the dirt that has accumulated in it. I never have enjoyed basic emenities sinds I came a omega no new clothes I only take a bath once a week and barley have enough water to wash my hair or even to look remotely good I only eat leftover from the pack sometimes I'm am not allowed to eat this is not a life I wish on anyone even the poorest of the pack don't live like this.

I limped to the kitchen, trying my best to avoid pack members to avoid any additional punishment or insult this morning as my luck would have it. I met the current luna Grayson's mom and Freya in the kitchen discussing clothes and fashion.

Immediately, I entered the pack kitchen luna Natalie sprung on me and barked out orders. Freya looked like she was enjoying my pain as luna listened out what I'm supposed to do before her son's coronation tonight.

I nodded my head, and she left the kitchen with Freya behind her not before she accidentally spilled the drink she was having before I game in and broke the glass, leaving it from me to clean.

I signed in relief as they both left without touching me they must be in a good mood today. I rushed to wash the plates used by the back mebers this morning. My stomach grumble as my thought about food. I had not eaten anything since yesterday afternoon, and I probably won't be getting food until the evening I signed and carried on with my job.

The pack's balroom was next. I had to make it squeaky clean, or I get a beating from luna Natalie. I got to work cleaning it and was done by noon. I had to clean the whole pack house too and could barely walk by the time I was done. I hate my life.

I haven't heard from Jasmine all day she was still recovering from yesterday night the wolf feel it  most when their partner have sex with another she-wolf I felt so sad for her and that only fueled my determination to break fee from this  cruel pack that had deemed me worthless.

Hearing voices I snapped out of my thoughts and try to make myself small on instinct it was probably time for lunch my stomach grumble again even though I know I won't be getting any food till nighttime I felt him behore I say him and went still as I felt him closer to me I dare not look up at him if I do not want more problems for myself.

He lifted my chin and looked me in the eyes he smirked evilly at me and I felt my ears ringing before I could even process what was going on he slapped me I did not do anything wrong and he slapped me I heard people around me laughing mockingly.

You dare to be in the same room as me and look me in the eye slut? What have I told you about disrespect and the consequences that come with it he growled at me angrily and gripped my chin to the point that I started hurting.

Tears streamed down my face, and Jasmine whimpered lowly in my head her mate was hurting her, and she could not even communicate with his side wolf because she had to stay hidden for our safety she receded to the back of my mind leaving me to face this monster alone I guess I'm on my own now.

I need to teach you a lesson that will permanently put you in your place a lesson I should have taught you sooner you're be ready for me tonight I take you however I want and you will take it as the whore you are make sure you clean up nice after my coronation tonight I deal with you and the others can have their turn he said and loud cheers went off in the room.

I could not believe my ears he was going to raped me he was going to raped me they're horrible people, but no one would dared to take my innocent I lost everything I can't lost the only dignity I have left.

I felt disgusted and wanted to puke out my inside how can anyone be so vile and cruel he said he wanted to rape me and everyone cheered him on Freya was  in the room when he said it and she had no problems with that?... just great.

He said after their coronation I need to get as far away from here as I can I can't go on like this this pack is fucked up and  I refuse to live like this anymore I rather to live like a rogue than live in a pack who have no mercy for who was once part of them.

They shortly left and I fell to the ground I was still in shock from what I say and heard he will break me completely and than give me to his freinds to humiliate I won't wait for such to happen.

I protect you jas I protect us, I  not let anyone taint you I rather die running with my thoughts as I finally find the strength to leave my position in the floor and make my way to the basement. Tonight I have to leave tonight.

luna lola the moon wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें