chaper 5

Adrian's pov

I sat down dejectedly at the back of the car as Thomas one of the pack warriors I took with me drove back to the pack another search for my mate to other packs proved to be futile I have been doing this for 2 years now and it proved abortive.

What I want the most in my life is my mate, someone I can love and cherish and call my own someone that will rule my kingdom alongside me and bear pups when the time is right. My own queen.

I see my parents in love everyday and I wish I can have that for myself my dad loves my mom so much and the same goes for her too they have the kind of love i wish I always gets but I haven't found my mate.

I have been going round packs under the guise of checking up on them but my motive is to find my mate a mate has been chosen for me but I don't want to live like that I will crowned the alpha king soon and I need my luna beside me to get that title.

This is my last trip to find my mate. I've gone to every pack, and still nothing. My heart felt heavy, and I cursed out the moon goddess as I made my way back to the pack.

A mate have been chosen for me in case I do not find my mate she'd be crowded alpha Queen alongside me I did not like that idea but dad said it was for my own good it was to prevent alphas from rebbeling against me I guess I have to put my people before my desire.

We got to the pack house and I was welcomed by my mom at 43 she looked nothing over 25 damn  werewolf gene I took after her facially but have my dad's physical she came running out our home and peered into the car excitedly her face dropped in sadness when she met it empty.

I schook my head negatively as she looked at me and she came to hug me she held my hand as she led me into the house we met my dad in the kitchen area with newspaper in his hand and he looked up as we entered he saw I came back empty-handed and came to hug me sympathetically.

My parents always supported me in whatever I did. I'm not even mad at them for choosing a mate for me they're only doing what best for me.

I excused myself and whethe into my room daxon sighed sadly in my head and I felt so sad for him I want my mate too but it's harder for him as my wolf side to be without his true mate.

We tried our best daxon maybe the moon goddess doesn't have a partner for us or maybe she's dead we're search every pack and came up with nothing I am the next alpha king I need to consider my people before my own needs now I said though our mindlink and he receded to the back of  my mind not eve  replying me.

I was about to undress when I felt my best friend and next beta Nathan trying to reach me through the pack's mindlink. I put down my barrier and her his  voice.

Yo man, are you back already? Did you find her he asked me excitedly everyone have been  waiting for their next luna since I turned 14, so I get why he's so excited. 

  Nah Bro I did not find her. I guess the moon goddess doesn't have a mate for me. I laughed dryly through our mindlink and heard him sigh.

I'm so sorry man actally I mindliked you to tell you we found a rogue on pack land earlier today Dylan told the men to take her to the dungeon we were waiting for you to Come back to decide what to do with her Nathan said through our mindlink.

Rogue a female rogue we haven't had any rogue attack since forever what we're the patrol wolves doing when she came when she came into the pack lands did she hurt and why is she still alive Nathan I said with anger. 

we haven't had any rogue attack for 8 years now. The last took something precious from me, and I hate rogue with passion they've   vile dirty creates that do not deserve any sympathy from anyone

Man she looked so weak and afraid it was like she was running from something she wasn't feral she was afraid and she turned back into her human form once she was tranqulized beside it was early hours of the morning the men on patrol were a few Nathan tried to make me see reason but I wasn't having any of it.

I don't care Nathan rogue are dangerous creates and  should be killed on sight. I don't want her near my pack members kill her Nathan, I said angrily through our mindlink and put up my barrier.

As i removed my thirt, I heard Fray, my chosen mate, come in Fray, is beautiful and loved by anyone, but she's not my mate daxon, and I do not feel anything for her we want mate.

You're back, Adrian. I heard you did not find your mate she wisperd in my ear in what she thought was sexy and I felt disgusted.

Get your hands off me and get out of my room Fray I growled out in my Alpha voice and she scurried out of my room I did not want to be mated another one other than my mate I want to feel everything mom and dad have.

I was done bathing and about to get some sleep when mom came barging into my room looking angry uh.oh I don't know what I did but mom can be pretty scary when she's mad.

I did not train you to be like this Adrian Lucas woods mom said angrily and I knew I was in trouble because she used my full name.

I did not do anything mom I just got back from my trip and I came to my room I haven't done anything I promise I looked at her thinking about what I could have done wrong was it about I told Fray to get out mom doesn't even like her like that she just agreed because she's the best option for me.

That's exactly what you did you did not do anything a rogue was caught on the pack lands after 8 years and you where not going to find out what brought her into our land You're the next alpha king Adrian you can't take things lightly like this what if there are more of them and she's a spy what if we can get more information out of her and you gave orders that she should be killed mom exclaimed angrily and marched out of my room.

I signed and midlinked Nathan that I be at the dungeon in half and hour and nothing most be done to the rogue I dressed up and went downstairs to get something to eat I need the strength to deal with that moterfucking intruder.

I left the pack house and felt daxon get restless in my head he's never restless and that got me worried.

What's it buddy is something wrong I asked through our midlink.

I don't know I have the feeling that something is about to happen at the dungeon I can't place what is going to be  daxon replied me back.
I quicked my pace to the dungeon I hope I don't ched blood today I'm unstoppable once I start another reason I need my mate fuck you moon goddess.